Silks Place Taroko
$42
Priceline
$59
Agoda.com
Taroko sialin coffee farm homestay(Xiulin)(Great Value!)
$63
$82
$176
$171
1,471 results
All reviewschinese restaurantgorge viewwestern buffetretreat floorrooftop pooltaroko national parkhalf day tourset menubreakfast and dinnerginger teaamazing locationset dinnerhotel shuttlekids clubping pongluxury hoteltable tennis
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Ok so we where looking for a place in Taiwan and we found this place on the internet. A little hard to get to but that will get easier in 2014 as they are connecting the Main International Airport TPE with the train station to go to the Hotel. We rented a car which was good as we had and needed an international drivers license. We where on the Resort level and it was beyond belief. Staff wanted to help in any way. Had private breakfast for two day and buffet last day. All excellent. Dinner was the chief special in the private area. Again wonderful. Also took tours by hotel. Again great service. Tours was for 5 or more but manager let just two of us go. Thank you for understanding that the hotel was not full as it was off season. Yes will I go back. At the drop of a hat. Had two massages. Both wonderful. My wife and I both enjoyed. Again staff very friendly.

All in all one of the top ten places I have stayed. May be back in 2015 or when our friends visit us at the end of 2014.

On of the only places that give you all the bottled water you wanted and did not charge. Also a free minibar. Ok not a lot of items in it but still free!

Room Tip: Do not get the garden view. Nothing special. Get the Grotto view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David H
SPT-PR, Public Relations Manager at Silks Place Taroko, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience here. We do believe that you enjoy your stay with us and the beautiful environment. We have many kinds of room packages for different purposes. Based on your sharing, you stay at our Retreat Floor and choose our set menu dinner at Retreat Lounge. It is a easy way to choose all-included package, just enjoy the valued trip. Please do recommend us to your friends and we look forward to serving you in near future.

With regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is simply a wonderful place to unwind with a view that is out of this world. Sit in the hot tub and watch the mist roll down the mountains, luxuriate with a massage, enjoy good food. This is a place not just for couples! They offer lots of activities for children as well. Staff and service was excellent. Rooms very clean and very comfortable and cozy. I would highly recommend the Silk Place

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nancy S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience of Silks Place Taroko. We are very happy that you enjoyed your holiday with us. The place always loves to have our friends return back to stay with us, or bring new friends to see fantastic gorge views. Like you said, we also have a big playground and lego room for kids, very good for family. We are looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Silks Place is a first class hotel with all the amenities one would expect from large city hotels. From the moment you walk into the lobby you are met with smiles and courteous employees who are there to take care of you every need. I would visit there with family, friends or by myself over and over again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the outside grounds of the hotel for beautiful views of the mountains and gorge.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. The place always welcomes our old friends, new visitors and new developers. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stayed in a honeymoon studio on the retreat floor for 3 nights. The service was excellent and as I would expect in this price range. Breakfast and dinner were included in my package as well as access to the retreat lounge, on the top floor, next to the outdoor pool.

I could not fault the quality of service or attention to detail and this felt like a real treat in the middle of Taroko, which was packed with tourists, coaches and traffic. I was collected from Hualien station by the shuttle and also took advantage of the half-day tour of the main Taroko tourist attractions.

Within walking distance, there are some good trails to walk and a temple to visit. The spa is also worth a visit, and the jetlag massage is particularly recommended for the travelling tourist.

Room Tip: I can recommend the retreat floor
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Honeymoon studio is excellent choice for single tourist or couple, cozy and right size to stay. The package is included everything you needed. As you mentioned, The Spa at Silks Place Taroko features breathtaking gorge view treatment rooms, where you can truly relax while enjoying the beautiful view outside the window. If possible, please do come back one day. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

It's the second time I choose Silk in Taruko gorge national park. The location is great, you can see the canyon view through the balcony. The first time I stayed here with my boyfriend, I was touched by the view. So I plan a trip with my family, and stay here again. All my family love this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SPT-PR, Public Relations Manager at Silks Place Taroko, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and do love us very much. Whenever you wanna take a rest, just come back to the mountain with someone you love. We are looking forward to seeing you again.