3,138 results
All reviews woo bar yen bar fabulous room w insider bliss products wet bar white noise machine kitchen table day bed hankyu department store trendy hotel top floor spg member floor to ceiling windows young people pool side chinese restaurant
Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

I stayed in W Taipei in end October 15 and kept a memorable experience in W Taipei from the very first step I walked in the hotel. The hotel staff contributes a lot in this 'W experience', very warm and friendly, striving to help and assist at anytime, always attentive to your needs.

The hotel usually provides more than an excellent service, the staff is always looking at providing the extra mile that will make the difference. I spent one night there and have been provided a complimentary upgrade to a fabulous corner room. When I returned in my room after a day out, I've been welcomed with a personalized hand-written card signed by the W GM.

As a loyal customer to W Taipei, this kind of little details with the excellent service provided by the staff remind me everytime why I'm being loyal. Hope this will continue.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Laurent P
wtaipeiofficial, 經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Dear Laurent P,

Thank you for taking the time leaving such an “Amazing” review with us. We are truly honor to have you stay with W Taipei.
Furthermore, we are delighted to know that you have had a wonderful stay experience with overall service and our personalized surprise. All talents at W Taipei are dedicated to provide an memorable stay experience to all of our guests. Your satisfied feedback is the biggest recognition and motivation for our talents.

Thank you once again for your continuous support to W Taipei and we truly hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Coolness at every turn, the W Hotel takes a modern twist on everything to make your stay enjoyable and special. The guest rooms are large, impressively appointed and with great views of neon-lit Taipei below. The bars and restaurants offer even better views and very good food. Located not far from 101, this is a great place for a hotel stay with a difference. The only blemish came when I checked out. Either the event organizer or the hotel themselves had erroneously extended my stay. This should not be a problem, but the desk clerk asked me three times if I had changed my departure date. Not only that, she then called the duty manager who again asked me if I had extended my stay. I shouldn’t have to say no four times and be delayed from departing for ten minutes. A good lesson in how one small slip can taint an otherwise excellent experience.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business

Dear Wilburtan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. First and foremost, it is a pleasure to learn of your satisfaction with the guestroom and dining venues at W Taipei. Please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience you have encountered during the check out procedure. We would definitely inspect this matter, if we could trouble you to provide the detail information privately via wtaipei@whotles.com. Thank you once again for bringing this issue to our attention. Please be assured that corrective actions will be taken for continuous improvement on the general service. Again, we appreciate your valuable comments and truly look forward to your next visit to see our improvement.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

The location for the hotel is good and it is convenience for travellers as it is a shuttle bus transmission station (市政府轉運站). All staffs in this hotel is helpful, friendly and the check in and check out service is speedy. The room is great and comfortable.
I have been there every year when i visit taipei's friend. It is worthable no matter the room and the service you grant in this hotel. I am highly recommand this hotel if you go to taipei no matter it is a business or personal trip.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo

Dear May,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience and leaving such a delightful review with us. We are glad to learn that you have taken the advantage of W Taipei’s easy access location. Furthermore, thank you for providing your candid feedback; this is surely an encouragement to all of our talent. Again, thank you for your continuous support and the genuine recommendation of W Taipei. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

Friendly and speedy checkin. We needed to find a restaurant for a late dinner and staff who checked us in was very efficient. Excellent room. Loved the bathroom. After dinner visited Woo bar for a drink. Bar is very hip and popular so we couldn't get a seat outside. The outside seating was next to the pool and looked very nice. Breakfast buffet selection was large. Only dislike was the lighting throughout the hotel was a little on the dark side.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear hodomania,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us from your recent visit. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our services, the guestroom and dining places. Also, we deeply appreciate you pointing out the area that did not meet your expectations. Your valuable observation has been shared with the management team to focus on the area that we can improve in the future.

Again, thank you for taking the time and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2015 via mobile

Stayed from 10/28-11/1 for the pride weekend. We went to the fitness center and sauna one night. The ambiance was very relaxing and comfortable. Especially the manager, Hank, was sweet and helpful to provide the needs we asked. Thank you! Will def. stay at W again.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank Viktor820
wtaipeiofficial, 經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2015

Thank you, Viktor 820!

W Taipei is proud to be the supporter for LGBT worldwide and we are honor to have you celebrate this amazing weekend with us.

Furthermore, thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us. Your candid feedback is definitely the encouragement for our team. We look forward to seeing you soon!

With best regards,