“My favorite restaurant in Taichung”

Pizza Rock Taichung
Ranked #14 of 1,046 Restaurants in West District
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Casual rock'n roll themed pizzeria where we serve thin-crust, stone-baked Italian style pizza, panini, baked pasta, salads, nachos, imported beers and wine.
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I really love pizza rick it is my favorite restaurant in Taichung. I usually go to the Jingcheng branch with my business partner. We had a very good time there.

I enjoy the Parisian pizza because it has very delicate flavors.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I went to pizza rock expecting a middling suburban style pizza restaurant. Not so! Pizza rock is extremely delicious and uses decent ingredients to create an authentic pizza. My absolute favourite is pulled pork which is slightly spicy and matched with cheese.

Many thanks to Nic who looked after us when we went there last time and was really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Ben here a few times and the have the best pizza in town,friendly service and amazing brownies. You guys rock!!!

1  Thank Lara N
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Quite good little pizza place. Wide variety of flavors and good crust. Worth a stop when you are nearby.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank tampadgm
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Really good and consistent. Amazingly better than the vast vast majority of pizza in Europe, and better than any I've had in the UK. No broccoli, pea and mayonnaise toppings which seem popular in Taiwan! The Caesar salad is possibly the best I've ever tasted!

Date of visit: April 2018