Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Taipei Zoo
from $250.09
More Info
3,142 results
All reviews panda house panda exhibit entrance fee maokong gondola giant pandas shuttle train wide variety of animals brown line per adult main entrance cable car last stop walk around mrt station koalas enclosures mcdonalds
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Only NTD60 to enter and you can pay with your easycard! The park is pretty big, so prepare to walk quite a bit! I decided to check out the insects area before catching the shuttle tram (NTD5 easycard) to the end of the park and walking all the way back to the entrance. Quite a few food choices at reasonable prices. It was quite hard to see some animals as quite a few of the enclosures were big and filled with greenery but the bigger animals were easy to spot. I went on a weekday and it was filled with school going kids. Quite a nice place to check out!

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Beats Singapore/ Zurich/ Tokyo at a fraction of the cost love the place very accessible for people in wheel chair... food alone at Singapore zoo this much better

1  Thank TheTrueOriginal
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

This zoo is huge! However, since we came on a drizzly day, there was not much animals visible. You need a comfie pair of shoes to walk around. If you have toddlers, prepare to carry them or bring strollers.

I did not see much toilets in the zoo, though.

I have always not been fond of zoos, but since I had the kids with me and there was not much to visit in Taipei for small children to appreciate, I decided to bring them here to see the animals firsthand. And they loved the pandas! I saw a couple of lions which to me looked quite skinny; one of which was vomiting (maybe because of the grass it was eating). I just wish the animals had a bit more enclosure.

I loved the mini train that brought us back to the entrance/exit. Saved my feet from further torture!

In general, it was a pleasant experience for my family of 10. But be prepared of the quite pricey food of the eateries inside the zoo.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

My kids really enjoyed Taipei Zoo. They have alot of animals and the entrace is cheap. They have a shutlle where you can start at the end of the park and walk your way towards the front. Only downside is the very long line at mcdonalds located inside the zoo. Overall it was a nice experience for me and my family.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

The zoo is easy to get to and inside it’s easy to get around. There are endless animals in different settings.

The animals seemed decently looked after, but wish they have more space