Lowest prices for your stay
$52
$37
Booking.com$55
Priceline$55
Travelocity$52
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

We had stay at the Reno family room.
Room is big for this area. However that the bed is abit too hard and Low for us.
There is no cooking kettle available however there is cold and hot water dispenser located in each floor (it does look scary after 11pm if you walk alone and take the water as the staircase light was off)
Room does not come with any safe box if you got any important thing you may keep at the hotel reception.
Breakfast is very simple and basic (don’t expect too much)
Hotel help us call a car to airport which cost us $1000nt current market rate is around $1200nt
If you want a Super market you may go to exit 3 xi men station as there is a jason Super market. A bigger Wan will be Carrefour (24hours)which is 10min walk from exit 1.
Overall experience is not bad as the location is good. Full of food store, convenience store and beside there is few massage palace.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank r0ns0nAng
Reviewed March 17, 2019

This is not my first time staying with East Dragon, and I used to recommend this hotel to people I know. But after this time, NO MORE. I will never stay in East Dragon hotel after this super bad experience. I got a very small corner room, the bed was leaned on the wall corner and I can't even put my luggage on the floor for packing. I need to carry my big luggage on the bed everytime I need to retrieve something from or pack my luggage. When I requested for change of room, staff said the room was fully booked. And if we insisted to change, we need to pay NT 800 additional for a better room. When booking, I indicated in my remarks to the hotel, I stated that this trip is for my pre-wedding shoot, I would appreciate special arrangement, but this is not fulfill. I would appreciate a room with window, but the room window view was close to a building beside, and beside my room there is the metal door and you can hear the noise when someone open or close the door day and night. You can hear your neighbour noise day and night as well. AND worst, we asked them why they cannot arrange a double bed room which the room is square in shape(which they have that kind of room for the room type I booked as I mentioned this is not the first time I stay with them) when we have already made the special request, but the hotel staff said they did not receive our remarks, so I checked with Agoda by calling them, and Agoda say the remarks was confirmed send to the hotel. I believe the issue not Agoda fault as my hotel in Kaohsiung and Taichung was totally fine, and I even receive replied from Kaohsiung and Taichung hotel, but not East Dragon. Staff also commented that we booked the cheapest room(when it costed me SGD 65.75 per night when I booked it 8 months in advance) so they can't do anything. In short, serve us right. When I told the hotel staff the conversation I had with Agoda, then the staff replied, oh, but not all special request will be fulfil, it depends on the day itself. Come on la, I booked 8 months in advance eh. Can't they arrange a better room for the cost I paid which they have it but because they did not take note of my special request and it was arranged for other guests already. It totally spoilt the vibe of my trip the last few days stay in Taipei due to this incident. Totally NOT recommended! Probably they are in the heart of Ximending, so their service standard dropped since so many tourists still continue to stay there. However, my sister that is going to Taipei in April intially booked with them, but as she have additional pax joining, she requested to add bed, but East dragon told her she need to add NT 600-700 for a portable bed and additional tooth brush. So my sister cancelled her booking with them. Think twice when book with East dragon, if you want a happy trip in Taipei. Their staff put a smile on the face, but was murmuring behind me and my fiance during the arguement when we requested to change the room. In the end, we suck thumb and stay in the room for 4 days 3 nights. Very unhappy stay with them.

Room tip: Unless you willing to pay more, but maybe you can stay in a better hotel for that price.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank KrisDolphin
Reviewed September 6, 2018

This trip was quite rush to plan and via Hong Kong Airlines Holidays package plan (HKD3,936) for 3 nights stays at Dragon East Hotel since the location is near西門町. Shopping and eating are everywhere around the hotel. Apart from the good location, the room is clean, quiet and well equipped. The staff also helpful and sincere and being told that this is a non-smoking hotel. There also a drinking machine at each floor. I will stay again if I visit Taipei again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Room was clean and big enough for two people, cable TV, good location quiet inside the hotel housekeeping was very good only problem was they wouldn't check us in until after 3pm.
Instagram/bryce96budokan.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

A 8-storey hotel in the shopping area. Stay in this hotel for 2-night.
A feel that the room is not properly clean when check-in. Night chamber maid is not friendly. Not happy when ask to exchange soil towels. Front desk staff is courteous, however the 'so called' inclusive breakfast consist of bread, egg, sausage, and simple chinese porridge. Unlikely will stay in this hotel in future unless the service level is improved.

Date of stay: May 2018