Tripadvisor
Wanhua

“Cool atmosphere and nice food”
Review of Rolling Cafe

Rolling Cafe
Reserve a Table
Ranked #91 of 821 Restaurants in Wanhua
Description: Enjoy your great time in Rolling !
Description: Enjoy your great time in Rolling !
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Nice place with a cool theme. The food was reasonably priced and tasted great. Central location and overall high quality.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed November 16, 2019

Unfortunately, the chef was quite careless when I ate there. The fried chicken burger was served raw. I started eating it from the edge and that was cooked okay, but when I cut into the middle portion, I noticed the chicken had a weird texture. I looked closely, and realized the middle portion was absolutely raw. Good thing I was trying to eat it using a fork and knife, or I would have bitten into raw chicken. I don’t think they should be making that kind of mistake. Checking to see that something is perfectly cooked before serving it to a customer is a must for health and safety reasons.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Wandering around in Ximen area, found this laidback place. Had a couple of Grolsch beers and a burger with peanut butter and backed banana. Give it a try in between all the delicious Chinese food you can eat in Taipei.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This place is so cool really nice . The drinks great and the service excellent . It really is a good place to sit in the window and watch the excite go by as well. Totally recommend if your in Taipei.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Came here because of the review, although I get lost finding this place, I still enjoyed strolling Ximending area and so happy to found this cafe is next to rainbow hotel.
I ordered bacon and beef burger, at first I wanted to order another dish but the cafe guy told me the burger portion itself is big enough so I canceled it, and I’m glad he did! I can’t even finish my burger. The burger is nice, like it.
I accidentally dropped my fork and didn’t bother to ask another one, but the guy came with a new fork in no time, really attentive!

Date of visit: December 2018