All reviews front desk steamed buns free laundry mrt station minute walk waiters and waitresses superb staff airport floor linens block taiwan
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Not sure why my 2nd time stay in this hotel because horrible.

1) Check in,
my booking was not found by this “ receptionist”
And instead my booking name by wrong. Ever i given my passport they can’t find it.
Till i have to provide my booking nos on App.

2) My room was assign on level 11, but when this “receptionist” keep tell me my room at level 12. I ask why is it level 12 when the card key envelope stated level 11
Her whole face change , and become unfriendly. Her reply, yah its on level 11.

Through out my stay, i can see her unfriendly face towards me. Or maybe she is always has that look. But i doubt so.

Because this is only a night stay this time.
All i want is a good rest. The room is all good. And nice.
But not the quiet room i need, which just beside the lift lobby.

3) Breakfast, i know optionof food is not the best but acceptable. But that day restaurant staff seen stress.
And i have a trolley suitcase 16” size , i was not allow to bring in to the restaurant. And have to put outside the restaurant which i had all my important stuff and document in it. I dont think it is going to be a block anyone. But i was not given an option on this.

Hotel intrendy, i had a great stay on my last stay, which u guy prepare breakfast for my early flight out.
But this time my flight was late night out. A late check out option is not possible , and leaving my pacel in the hotel To pick up later in the evening does not seen welcome when i collecting it.

What happen to the first good stay i had? Is it your staff or now you had become for arrogant and you do not need a one night stay customer..

Will seriously think again to stay here.

Ngiam.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Hotel_Intredny, 經理 at Hotel Intrendy, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Dear: raymondn51

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review on your recent stay with us at Hotel Intrendy New Taipei. city
First of all, on behalf of the hotel, I'm very sorry for your unpleasant experience during your stay. The counter assistant who served you this time has given him a verbal warning, strengthened education and training, as well as comprehensive experience education for all the counter staff.
Also, thanks for your recommendation and it will be highly appreciated that the guest can inform the on-site worker, they want to carry their luggage for breakfast, because we have high amount of guest on the morning in our restaurant, we are prevent the guest fall, because the luggage are place in the middle of walkway, but we will still try to make it around your sight
An sorry again for all of the member who visit this hotel

We hope welcome you back in the very near future and providing you a better service on your next visit.
Intrendy Hotel management

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Top class hotel with superb staff who went beyond my level of expectation. Ideally situated beside an MRT station on rail link between Airport and Taipei main station. Bedroom was top class. Restaurant was superb for breakfast and evening buffet had a spectacular array of choices. Great hotel

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel_Intredny, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Intrendy, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear eddie g
We appreciate your compliments about our services and design.
We will welcome you back in the very near future and providing you a better service on your next visit.

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel on our last night in Taiwan and it was fantastic all around.
Pros:
Good value for money
Great service from staff
Convenient location close in the MRT on the airport line
Clean, modern rooms

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel_Intredny, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Intrendy, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Dear TimGSydney1
We are so thrilled to hear you found our staff and service to exceed your expectations as we pride ourselves in our service excellence.

Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

I'm currently staying here for a month and I've been enjoying my stay so far. I was able to negotiate a great rate with breakfast directly with the hotel for my extended stay and they were very easy to work with and very communicative. There wasn't a language barrier working with them via email.

When I arrived, I had been upgraded to a deluxe room for my stay. The room is large with a huge bed, plenty of US style power outlets, a work space, shelves to hold different things and a large spacious bathroom with a huge soaker tub, shower and toilet with bidet. The bed is not too soft, not too firm with big pillows and good linens. The towels in the bathroom seem a little worn and thin and could use an update. You can easily lower a curtain for more privacy in the bathroom if you aren't an exhibitionist. Each floor has its own router and the internet has been fast (50MB/40MB) and reliable which is necessary as I work at night for my company in the US.

Breakfast is offered daily from 6am-10am. There's always fruit, rice porridge, miso soup, steamed buns and salad. The hot options change daily. When I first arrived they only offered tea eggs my first 3 days. When I asked management about it they told me it was an oversight and the next day there were scrambled eggs and more on the buffet.

Customer service here is great. The front desk is very helpful. They helped me order delivery and are quick with every request. Most of the staff have a moderate to good English proficiency and I speak some Mandarin so communicating is easy enough.

The location is a bit far from things, about a 10 minutes walk or more to most restaurants and shopping. For me it's perfect as my grandparent's house is only a few blocks away and the airport line station is only 2-3 blocks away.

If you want to be in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city this may not be the right place for you but it's perfect for me.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Hotel_Intredny, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Intrendy, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear speedracer211

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

I and my husband are staying in Hotel Intrendy for our vacation. The hotel is 4 mins walk from the airport subway A6 station and easy to find it. The room is clean and large, the staffs are friendly and helpful. We are happy with our stay in this place.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel_Intredny, 前廳部經理 at Hotel Intrendy, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Dear Yan W