All reviews every morning raohe night market guests staying shampoo and body wash social atmosphere nintendo wii common room filling breakfast elephant mountain awesome stay bed room mrt station place to stay few minutes walk away enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast home away from home
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Although I was only there for one night, this hostel was simply outstanding. Husband and wife team made you feel right at home. The 'pods' you sleep in are brilliant. Everything was perfectly clean and really comfy. I can be quite picky, but have absolutely no complaints whatsoever, it was a pleasure to stay here.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

The host is very helpful and kind. The hostel itself is accessible, comfortable, clean, and secure. I don't have even a little complaint during my stay. This is my first hostel experience and I never thought that it will be this good. Generally it feels just like home.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2017

This may be the best hostel I stayed in. Firstly, the owners are a great help. I had no plans at all when I got to Taipei and they gave me suggestions for every part of my trip. Instead of trying to sell me tours which I am sure there would be a commission, they told me how to see everything myself by train and free walking tours. The walking tours are the best anyway. I dont usually eat veges but it was prepared so well. And the bacon..oh my God..amazing. I didnt see any dirt the whole time there and the toilets were so clean. The curtains at the beds were also a lifesaver, had a good nights rest everynight there

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017

A fantastic and very comfortable hostel owned and ran by a lovely couple and their dedicated helpers who know exactly what travellers need and make sure that every little detail is in place for their comfort. Cozy beds, awesome breakfast, a great location just a few minutes walk from a subway stop and Raohe Night Market, and all the information you may need. (And some great Taiwanese beers to taste - try the Takao Blue :) Very highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed June 30, 2017

I was here for 5 nights in mid-June. This is probably the quietest hostel I've ever stayed: on one day only two beds (mine included) were occupied in my 12-bed room! The beds are well-equipped and spacious. The hostel is in a business building so the male toilets/shower room is actually located outside the hostel. I was fine with it - just remember to bring along the sensor key (for both the hostel and the room) with you. Special thanks to the female reception staff who found my own keys left on the lounge when I checked out and brought them to me immediately!

Date of stay: June 2017