All reviews every morning raohe night market common room filling breakfast place to stay subway stop few minutes walk away common areas air con songshan airport shelly beds taiwan facilities key comfort
Reviewed June 30, 2017

I was here for 5 nights in mid-June. This is probably the quietest hostel I've ever stayed: on one day only two beds (mine included) were occupied in my 12-bed room! The beds are well-equipped and spacious. The hostel is in a business building so the male toilets/shower room is actually located outside the hostel. I was fine with it - just remember to bring along the sensor key (for both the hostel and the room) with you. Special thanks to the female reception staff who found my own keys left on the lounge when I checked out and brought them to me immediately!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2017

This was my girlfriends and I first experience at a hostel and without a doubt it was a pleasurable one. The Owners were very helpful with our first visit to Taipei. We told them that we planned on teaching English and were looking for an apartment nearby. They helped us with our first week here and it was immeasurable. I would highly recommend Sleepy Dragon because of its attentive staff, proximity to local nightlife, and cleanly facilities.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2017

We came here with a group of 40 students occupying the whole hostel.
The owner was very hospitable and cool.
The rooms and facilities were all clean and modern looking.
The living room was a very good place to make social contact.
The wifi and computers worked very well and there was even a projector to watch movie like it's a cinema.
It's also not far from a metro station and the city centre. So if you take the cheap cab you will be there in 5minutes.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Stayed here over Easter. Great location (Raohe Street night market & MRT station right next door!), very clean, breakfast cooked for you every morning. Well stocked bar is a nice bonus! Fast free wi-fi. Very friendly & helpful staff. A simply great chilled out hostel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2017

I spent 3 nights here in April. The location is not too far from the nearest metro station - less than 10 min. It's close to the Raohe night market, which I thought was a good market. There's a local side street market a couple of blocks away that has some really good food. As for the hostel, it was clean. The bed was comfortable. Having the curtain made things more private. The men's bathroom is located in the hall, so you need your key card to get back in. I didn't have the breakfast because It was a little too late for me (8:30). Wi-fi was good throughout the hostel. The common room was comfortable.

Hard to tell who worked there. It also would be hard to find since there's no sign outside the building that the hostel is in. It occupies a floor in a tall building. Look for the hostel NK Hostel sign.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo