All reviews every morning raohe night market guests staying shampoo and body wash common room filling breakfast bed room elephant mountain subway stop place to stay awesome stay few minutes walk away enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast home away from home the location is perfect common areas
Reviewed May 4, 2017

We came here with a group of 40 students occupying the whole hostel.
The owner was very hospitable and cool.
The rooms and facilities were all clean and modern looking.
The living room was a very good place to make social contact.
The wifi and computers worked very well and there was even a projector to watch movie like it's a cinema.
It's also not far from a metro station and the city centre. So if you take the cheap cab you will be there in 5minutes.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Stayed here over Easter. Great location (Raohe Street night market & MRT station right next door!), very clean, breakfast cooked for you every morning. Well stocked bar is a nice bonus! Fast free wi-fi. Very friendly & helpful staff. A simply great chilled out hostel. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 25, 2017

I spent 3 nights here in April. The location is not too far from the nearest metro station - less than 10 min. It's close to the Raohe night market, which I thought was a good market. There's a local side street market a couple of blocks away that has some really good food. As for the hostel, it was clean. The bed was comfortable. Having the curtain made things more private. The men's bathroom is located in the hall, so you need your key card to get back in. I didn't have the breakfast because It was a little too late for me (8:30). Wi-fi was good throughout the hostel. The common room was comfortable.

Hard to tell who worked there. It also would be hard to find since there's no sign outside the building that the hostel is in. It occupies a floor in a tall building. Look for the hostel NK Hostel sign.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017

This is definitely one of the most peaceful and clean hostel I´ve been, so don´t worry if you have to study or work during your stay.

Now if your stay is for leisure, the location is perfect. You got everything at a walking distance: Taipei 101, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, Raohe Street Night Market and Nanjing Sanmin Metro Station.

Satoru and Shelley (the owners) are incredible hosts, that will solve any doubt you got and guide you so you don´t miss anything of this incredible city.

If your not brave enough to try the taiwanese cuisine, you can cook in the fully equipped and spacious kitchen they have, or you can just cross the street to get to the 7-Eleven.

Fast Wi-Fi, breakfast and movie nights are also included in your stay ;)

Pro tip: Ask Satoru for a good dumpling restaurant. You won´t regret it.

Room tip: Don´t worry about which room are you staying. Each bunk has their own folding desk, curtain, lamp and power plug.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I had a really stressful flight to Taipei but as soon as I arrived in the Hostel I was relaxed.
The host, Satoru, gave me a short explanation how everything works and after that he joined me for a cigarette on the balcony, we ended up having a long conversation about all sorts of things, space-stuff, China, Japan, more space-stuff, aliens, how the Hostel was created and so on an so forth.

Later we watched the move "Interstellar" in the living room.

The place is really nice and has a really modern look to it, it is clean, the beds are nice and the curtains make sure you have some privacy.

The guest, who I met, were super friendly and with two of them I ended up drinking sake and beer, from the fridge in the hostel, until 5:30 AM.

Overall I had a really good time in the Hostel and I makes me sad that they are already booked out for the time when I'm going to come back to Taipei.

Date of stay: February 2017