Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2018

I stayed for two nights. It was very well budgeted hotel.

What I liked about are,
- Staff were very nice and friendly
- breakfast menu actually changes and seems very local home made cook
- could easily walk around a block for local sight seeing

But what just really bothered me was the "room".
It was super humid. So I turn on the air condition and it's cold.
So I turn off and humid again, window were strange and out side the window I've seen so many cigarette buds (I suppose people smoke by the window and through the bud outside)

Everything was good except room.
It was like having a great hamburger but the meat was not done. (oops?)

If they put just more effort on the room, it would be very good and further more easier to reach for excellence. (usually good room and bad circumstance, but this hotel was just opposite)

*if I remember correctly, I stayed at 4th floor

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Panddady
Reviewed December 17, 2017

We spent 2 days and 1 night in this hotel. We wish we could extend our stay here. Hotel is clean. Room comes with the basic necessities and the wifi signal is reasonably strong. Within walking distance is the 7-11 store (as you exit this hotel, turn left and you can see the 7-11 sign). MRT station, eateries and shopping complex are located nearby within walking distance too. Staffs are helpful and the breakfast is nice. I would like to return to this hotel again when I visit Taiwan.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We a party of three stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, I choose this hotel for its location and the good reviews I read from online. However, I was totally disappointed and want to move out after one day. The hotel is very old basically, the lobby and the lift is smelly.
We were staying at the deluxe twin room, this room was very bad located just next to the lifts. The noise is unbearable in the morning and evening. I have no idea why the receptionist can say it's a quiet room. I ask for change but all the deluxe twin type is located at this area so nothing they can do except apologize.
For the room equipment, all are below standard. The toilet is with urine smell, i just can't believe it. The wifi is unstable, the air conditioning is very noisy (glad it's winter do I simply turn it off) and the sound proof is also very poor. You can hear upstair movement and drive you crazy.
I definite not coming back and will not recommend this hotel to anyone who has some requirements. The only merit I will give is location (3mins to MRT) and the frontline girls seems friendly.
The room picture from online is overstated.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Corinna L
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Based on location, price and quality Delight is well worth the money. Staff are cheerful and extremely helpful. Rooms are clean and well maintained. With Hooters and Brass Monkey plus a micro brewery around the corner there is plenty to do on an evening. Easy walking distance to public transport and taxis are a plenty if you don't feel like walking.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2017

So many things wrong I hardly know where to start! The location is its best feature, and the breakfast was quite nice. Other than that, the hotel rates poorly. It is old and smelly, and badly needs upgrading. The owner must realize this because it appeared to be in various states of improvement. But attempts to hide the existing defects were dishonest and harmful to guests.

Based on reviews on the internet, the hotel seemed a decent mid-range one. So I booked 2 rooms for 4 nights and asked for non-smoking, interconnecting rooms. We were never told that there were no interconnecting rooms. They gave us 2 rooms on the same floor. The twin room (occupied by my sisters) had carpeting, the single room (I took) had wood-like floor. Both my sisters and I noticed that the rooms smelled bad: theirs was a strange eye-watering type of smell and mine was a combination of mold and bleach. After being in the room for an hour, my sisters started having horrific headaches and sinus problems. I started coughing in my room. We told the front desk that we could not stay in those rooms, and they switched us to a different set of rooms on another floor. The twin room was not-carpeted, and smelled much better (but not great). My room was about the same, but I was able to open the windows and let some fresh air in. The front desk employee was quite apologetic, and mentioned that the problem with the twin room was most likely the carpeting. It was apparently giving off fumes that had made other guests complain, and the hotel was going to replace it with wood-like material. So why on earth would they have continued to assign that room to guests?! The next day the smells in my room got worse. I returned after maid-service to find a machine that emitted a strong smell. It claimed to "disinfect", "kill germs" and "purify" the room. Heavens! What could be in that room that would have needed such cleansing? The smell reminded me of some strong ionizer air purifiers I have seen in the U.S. When mixed with the smell of bleach used to clean the bathroom, it made me quite nauseous. I immediately removed it from my room, but they kept it going in the hallway outside my door. Only after I protested did they remove it from the hallway. I had to again open all the windows to try to clear the smells. But the pillows and bedding were infused and I had to ask for new ones. Obviously the hotel has serious smell issues because there were also scent emitting machines everywhere: in the coffee lounge, the public bathrooms, the breakfast room and hallways. For those of you allergic or sensitive to strong scents, BEWARE.

The phones did not work, for calling room-to-room or dialing out. When we complained, they brought different phones to the rooms, but that didn't help. Later, we found out that in fact the entire phone system was down, and had been for days. The front desk said we were welcome to use the phones at the front desk whenever we liked! On the morning we checked out, the front desk employee triumphantly informed us that the phone system was finally fixed!

The hair-dryer (affixed to the wall) in the twin room did not work. When informed of it, housekeeping immediately brought a plug-in, no questions asked!

The beds were not stable and kept "rolling" away from the wall and causing one's pillows to fall down the space created in the middle of the night.

After the first night, I seriously considered cancelling the reservation and moving to another hotel. But the hotel had insisted on charging me for the entire stay when I checked in. I thought it was strange but I didn't suspect any foul play. After the various incidents and complaints, I realized that it was the hotel's way of discouraging dissatisfied guests from cancelling and leaving! I brought that up with the manager and she feigned surprise that it was not standard practice to charge up front! I said it was quite normal for a hotel to take an imprint of the credit card upon check-in but the bill was payable at the end of the stay. She said she would "reflect" it to the powers that be!

I will definitely never return to stay at this hotel, and I would not recommend it.

Room tip: Ask for a room that have windows that face the street. Though a bit noisier, it's better than having windows that face a brick wall!
Date of stay: October 2017