Lowest prices for your stay
$73
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
$74
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$73
eDreams$74
ZenHotels.com$127
All reviews street vendors bakery shop lobby restaurant popular with the locals daily newspaper the ground floor chinese restaurant convenient location nanjing fuxing station service staff bed and pillows reception desk night market mrt channels minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stayed several times over 10 years. Best breakfest in Taipai. Loved the hash browns, bacon and eggs. Rooms very clean but dated. Great servive from staff. I still get birthday cards from them. Good location.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dennis p
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed here for one night. The room space was so tiny. The restroom was also tiny. And the room needs a true key instead of a room card. It really surprised me. This year is 2012 and the true room key is sucks. I will not come back again.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The hotel is in a convenient location. Its near the train station, shopping malls are nearby and there are restaurants and convenience stores all around.

The hotel is decent as well. Staff are attentive, polite and they speak english well. Rooms are okay; a little bit dated but clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for more than a week, and I had no problems whatsoever. Pros: The hotel is very close to the metro station. There are a few restaurants and a bakery in the hotel, all of which are decent. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. They provide free bottled water every day, which I appreciated quite a bit! Cons: Rooms are a bit small and kind of outdated. I had a very small window, which didn't allow for a lot of natural light, but then again I wasn't in the room all that much during the day! They are not very environmentally conscious: they change the towels and the sheets daily, and I didn't have the option to change the frequency. Wireless internet was a bit slow, but if you plug in your laptop, then it's fast enough. All in all, if you are looking for a clean and quiet hotel providing basic amenities and that is close to public transportation, this is it!

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank solo_traveler_fromCA
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We stayed for 3D/2N last December 2011 at Brother Hotel Taiwan. This was the second leg of our trip coming from Sun Moon Lake in Nantou. If I recall, this is either the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve stayed in this establishment.

So here’s our experience – Our stay here would be an overall good experience for us. We really just needed the rooms for us to comfortably sleep at night. The rooms (including the bathroom) look quite outdated but it still serves its purpose. Though looking very old, I still find their rooms very clean. The hotel serves a double purpose for our group. Half of our group stays here hotel for business purposes. The vicinity of the hotel is near whatever they have to work on. As for the other half, the hotel is a good starting point to go around Taipei. The location is in the vicinity of the central district of Taipei. I’ve never used their train station before but as far as commuting via cab goes, it’s just near the shopping/commercial districts I do go to. Other than that, breakfast buffet wasn’t a wow factor but food wasn’t bad as well. I’ve eaten once in their Chinese restaurant for lunch and their dimsum was quite good.

Overall, I really have no complaints with this hotel. Good location, so-so food and an adequate room for rest is all I can say about this place.

Date of stay: December 2011