Lowest prices for your stay
$154
$172
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$145
Priceline$171
Hotels.com$154
ZenHotels.com$197
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018

The place is gorgeous —although the price is very high (at least in summer)— but there are a few things that makes the place uncomfortable for an international traveller. First one cannot drink (YES you read me well) by the pool ! You cannot eat either. There is NO Bar. You cannot order anything by the pool. In fact most client use the pool to take picture. This would be OK for anyone as long as the place is also a place where you can just relax and enjoy. The gardener is really sweet. Normally you cant's swim between 11:00 and 3pm (!!). He made us a favour and we would swim from 2pm.... If this place wants to be at the level of its price (very high compared to any other hotel in the world) it must raise its level of service. Nothing for lunch or supper either. Just an afternoon set of pastries... Apart from that the place is one of the best spot in Hualien area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I must admit that I was a little skeptical to stay here as so many times the photos can be misleading.

Upon entering the front door and seeing the beautiful brilliant ocean in front of my eyes I could feel the anxiety disapate with the soothing glow from the warmth of the sun and the beautiful environment.

This is not only the best boutique hotel we have ever stayed at it is one of the best hotels of any size and any destination location.

One thing that really jumped out was the owner's attention to detail. Generally around here and in the Caribbean and Mexico, etc very nice places overlook all of the seeming minor detail that they feel is insignificant, however, many others see the never ending array of trip, slip and poking hazards around every turn, not here whoever was in charge should be awarded and appluaded for an attention to quality and detail.

By the way outstanding breakfast high tea.

We cannot wait to come back !!!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob M
Reviewed September 30, 2015

Being in the rooms below the light house was kind of scary because it was so close to the rough waves but it was a unique room. Interior colors were dark, sunken tub in bathroom, free snacks & drinks. But the room was nicely furnished. Afternoon tea and breakfast were good. Service was good. Lighthouse rooms not for the physically challenged. The steps are steep and no elevator. Need to carry your heavy luggage up and down the stairs. Would stay there again. South of Taroko Gorge, nice one night side trip.

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Stayed here for 5day/4nites in August 2013.
Impressive European style of structure by the Pacific in the east coast of Taiwan.
Excellent breakfast and dinner buffets. Daily comp afternoon tea served with heavenly Tiramisu.
Very enjoyable swimming pool day and the starry night in the hot summer.
Friendly and easy conversational host and hostess with good staff service overall.
Clean rooms with all the necessary toiletries.
AC makes this elegant B&B even more inviting.
Fond memories in summer 2013.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to book it again this past July because it was all full throughout July and most of the August.

Room tip: Every room has an ocean view, so it'll be great if you can book a room way in advance.
Date of stay: September 2013
2  Thank PnoEns
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Stuart Villa for a couple of days. The hotel is located a short taxi ride away from Hualien on the East coast of Taiwan, roughly 40 minutes from the main station.

The service during my trip was outstanding. The helpful members of staff checked me in and ensured that I found my room. Shortly after checking in I was provided with vouchers for my entire stay, this included afternoon tea.

The hotel is nicely furnished and finished to a very high level. My room 302 (I think) had a lovely and sea view. Rooms come complete with a coffee machine, a huge comfortable bed, an extremely deep bath with bath salts and amazing L'Occitane amenities.

Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner was fantastic and more importantly - included.

Staff managed to book a fantastic day in Taraoko gorge with very little notice. We traveled with a small group for an entire day. Great for photography. Beautiful waterfalls and tropical plants.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone interested in staying in Hualien.

Room tip: I recommend a sea view - I had 302