All reviews shuttle bus city hall hotel is located enjoyable stay book in advance nice room taiwanese food remote location spacious rooms noodles hotel breakfast offer free family mart free hotel shuttle stayed nights subway station maokong gondola
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2018

The room was spacious and the bed is comfortable. My child was so excited with the room. He did not feel boring during typhoon. The hotel provide complementary shuttle bus to zoo, town. I stayed in the hotel for 5 nights. More importantly, all staff is gracious. Everyone we encounter from the driver, reception, Café staff, housekeeping has been incredibly friendly and helpful beyond my expectation. They are so patient to provide me the updated situation of typhoon. We broke a glass in the late evening, the housekeeping girl clean up glass swiftly and well. My son left the toy car in somewhere, the staff proactively returned the toy car to us. Every morning, the receptionist at Café greets us with a very pleasant smile. Her caring attitude made us feel warm. She adds credit to the great standard of your hotel.
Thank you for a wonderful time!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the hotel I stay everytime I visit Taipei, Locate a bit of remote location but have free shuttle bus access to subway and Taipei city. near by with a local old street with lot of old Taiwanese food and temples.

Very nice choice if you seeking a bit of quite.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Nicce spacious rooms, friendly staff, about 10 minutes from downtown Taipei, but free hotel shuttle to 101 and City hall and return. Taipei Zoo is close by and a funicular to the hilltops where famous teas are grown. Terminus of a subway line at the zoo.Good neighbourhood for walking and hiking.A night market in about one mile with local food.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018

I had stayed at this hotel about 8 years ago and decided to stay because of the proximity to work area.
The rooms are good.
The breakfast does not have options for a vegetarian. The service during breakfast is pathetic. No one takes care of you as you would expect in a five star property.

Room tip: Choose this hotel if you are a non vegetarian.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I stayed only a night at the hotel but was a very pleasant stay. Front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
The lounge had very limited breakfast options and unfortunately a lot of it was catered to asian style. did not enjoy!
I did make use of the free hotel shuttle. I had reserved it the night before to be dropped off at the Taipei 101. Unfortunately, the driver for some reason refused to drop me at the 101 and dropped me off at the main bus terminal instead. I just blamed it on the language barrier and moved on. I decided to walk it to the 101 which just added another 20 mins to my busy schedule.
All in all, a pleasant stay but I guess I could have saved on 20 mins and 5 litres of sweat! lol

Room tip: higher floors have amazing views
Date of stay: May 2018