Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2017

This is a super hostel, very well located for the station with plenty of shops and restaurants close at hand. The hostel is affordable, with basic breakfast included, very comfortable beds and excellent wash facilities. Towels are provided as is water and tea. Staff are very friendly and brimful with advice. Perhaps the quality that makes this one stand out from the competition is the themed social evenings, ranging from a film on fridays, to caliigraphy on monday and mah jong on saturday. Very worthwhile and entertaining and a good way to make friends. 10/10 to FH hostel and the A1 staff.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Jason E
青旅 繁, staff at FH Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to having you here with us. You are welcomed back anytime Jason.

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

Excellent place for all guys to stay especially when you are visit the gorgeous scene in Hualien. You can experience an unique lifestyle here. Never miss it or you will regret! By the way, I think the most special thing here is the "calligraphy day". You can enjoy the traditional Chinese art here and I think the memory will be imprinted in your mind forever!

1  Thank 鳳宇 王
青旅 繁, staff at FH Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

We are very happy that you like our daily activities. We hope that you enjoyed your trip here in Hualien. Thank you for choosing our hostel and we hope to see you next time.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Right away, FH hostel made me feel at home. Kuan and Archie are friendly and fun to be around. Every night we would spend some time together doing the activities (calligraphy, embroidery, going to the night market, etc). Staying here, you will learn about Taiwanese culture in a hands on way! Kuan speaks English very well and is learning French, practise with her if you can!

The hostel offers lots of useful information about the area, and can help organise and/or book tours and outings. The beds are very comfortable and offer privacy via thick curtains. The breakfast is simple and convenient. Taste the coconut butter, it is delicious! Definitely recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

The price is really inexpensive (around 10-15 euros depending on room), there are breakfast, towels, toiletries provided, some social things are arranged every night. The mattraces of beds are fantastic, so comfortable! The interior is very cozy and home-like.
When I came to Hualien, I didn't have many plans, didn't even know what to see around. This hostel made my trip!! I've met so many amazing and inspiring people! The host is an energetic, possitive and very communicative person. She helped me out for arranging river tracing trek on the last minute (I am strongly recommending the guide, such an awesome person!).
I believe it's a no.1 place to stay in Hualien!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2016

A very nice nice and lovely place you'll be happy to stay in! Clean, Perfectly located and the nicest and most helpful people you could find in Hualien, do yourself a favor and stay here ;) ! I originally wanted to stay 3 days and ended up staying 6 !

• Trip type: Traveled solo