Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

My partner and I went to Hualien for a week of hiking. We booked Meet My Guide for the hiking in... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2020
free_wonders
Awesesome Trip!

Hiking Zhuilu Old Trail was an exceptional experience, and I'm so glad that I decided to go through... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2020

from $89.00
from $624.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews taroko national park two days wei hike hualien route hassle accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We went on a private tour with Xiao Cao and Xiao Ma as our guides. They were very pleasant and professional throughout, ensuring that we were adequately prepared and safe through the trip. We were also informed beforehand about the necessary equipment to bring and attire to wear, and there was good quality equipment provided by them too! They gave us good advice on what should be brought along, and the important steps to note while launching and landing on shore in the kayak. Apart from that, they helped us to take photos while we were out at sea, so that we wouldn't get our phones/cameras wet. It was a really enjoyable experience!!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

We went on a private tour, with Alan as our guide. Alan took care of us and everything from the time we arrived at Hualien to the time we left.

The tour, the views and the experience was good. Wish we had more time.

2  Thank edwinepengchuan
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Tom was our guide for today and his enthusiasm and good nature made for an excellent day trek. We hiked to the waterfalls in Sandiaoling followed by exciting climbs up the mountains in Pingxi. Definitely off the beaten track and a trip to be remembered for years to come. Highly recommended with two thumbs up!

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a fascinating day with Tom full of breathtaking views, captivating stories, and lovely adventures through the mining region north of Taiwan. MeetMyGuide puts together a wonderfully-paced agenda that keeps you moving but never rushes you through any of the stops. Additionally, we were taken to many hidden spots we never would have found on our own. Our only wish is we had booked more of their tours for our 10 days in Taiwan!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

From the very first contact I had with Wei, his professionalism, punctuality in responding to requests and his knowledge of all to hike, see and do around Jinguashi, Shifen and Jiufen was of the very highest standards.

He went to great lengths to understand my tour preference and planned the day around the changing weather conditions. Besides the main attractions, we visited several places of nature and beauty that are known to the locals only. The pictures say it all and are a great memento that I will treasure.

Wei's enthusiasm and efforts ensured a fantastic tour for what started out as a trip for me to explore Taipei's heritage and the road less traveled by typical tourists.

I wish Meet My Guide the very best success in the future. Until we meet again, thank you very much Wei.

Date of experience: April 2018