“Best food I have eaten in Southern Taiwan”
Review of Bossa Nova Cafe

Bossa Nova Cafe
Ranked #2 of 202 Restaurants in Hengchun
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Phone 08.889.7137
Description: Phone 08.889.7137
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Last weekend I visited Kenting National Park in Southern Taiwan. Once again my friends and I ate at the superb Bossa Nova Cafe; we just can’t stop visiting this fabulous place! The food, service, and ambience were outstanding as usual. If you want excellent Asian and Western food, served by wonderful people, you can do no better than head out to Bossa Nova Cafe. The location is excellent as it is right by Nanwan beach, with a parking lot right across the road so no hassles for your vehicle, and the Wi-Fi is great.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank SallyTaiwan
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Loved this place.
Good selection of Chinese and CANADIAN/American cuisine.

So popular, good idea to make reservations!

Would certainly go back if we had stayed longer in the area

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I visited here for my wife's birthday and it was a great experience. Situated just across the road from Nanwan beach, the food was very good quality and the service was fast and friendly. I think this is the perfect place for a special occasion.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

The menu really is extensive which can be confusing.
Cosy and inviting atmosphere.
Friendly and fast service.
Good Wi-Fi.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018

My wife and I recently had dinner at Bossa Nova.
We liked the place as soon as we walked through the door. The staff and the owner are so friendly, we felt like we'd been there before many times.
The food was also yummy, especially the steamed fish my wife ordered. I had the seafood pasta which was also delicious.
To finish off the meal we shared a yummy homemade Tiramisu for dessert.
My wife had a cocktail which was quite strong but delicious.
We would highly recommend this place to anyone who likes good food and nice ambience.

Date of visit: December 2018