“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: Phone 08.889.7137
Description: Phone 08.889.7137
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I visited here for my wife's birthday and it was a great experience. Situated just across the road from Nanwan beach, the food was very good quality and the service was fast and friendly. I think this is the perfect place for a special occasion.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

The menu really is extensive which can be confusing.
Cosy and inviting atmosphere.
Friendly and fast service.
Good Wi-Fi.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018

My wife and I recently had dinner at Bossa Nova.
We liked the place as soon as we walked through the door. The staff and the owner are so friendly, we felt like we'd been there before many times.
The food was also yummy, especially the steamed fish my wife ordered. I had the seafood pasta which was also delicious.
To finish off the meal we shared a yummy homemade Tiramisu for dessert.
My wife had a cocktail which was quite strong but delicious.
We would highly recommend this place to anyone who likes good food and nice ambience.

Date of visit: December 2018
3  Thank Juergen K
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

An absolute recommendation, we came here twice during our stay in Nanwan. The owners care for their customers, food (except for one overcooked noodle dish) was amazing.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

I’ve spent the past 10 days exploring Kenting National Park, eating in many restaurants and trying different dishes. But my best culinary experience by far was discovering Bossa Nova Beach Cafe! I have eaten here almost every day, and every time the food has been 5 star! The recipes they use are designed by a brilliant chef, who has worked in many top French restaurants in France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, and many other places. His attention to detail is what makes the food so good. The menu is a mixture of French and international (including Asian) dishes.
The daily specials are amazing, yesterday they had Beef Goulasch which was the best goulasch I’ve eaten since I visited Hungary 20 years ago! I couldn’t help but notice that most of the customers who ordered this dish devoured their portions, leaving behind clean plates!
From classic dishes like Fried Beef Kway-Teow to the Roast Pork, everything is delicious.
The deserts are home made and the drinks are generous to say the least.
It’s no wonder that Bossa Nova Beach Cafe is so popular, the only thing is you probably need to make a reservation as there is limited seating and a lot of faithful customers!
If you visit the southern peninsula, you don’t want to miss this restaurant!
I only wish there was a restaurant like this in my neighborhood!

Date of visit: October 2018