All reviews chicken nuggets post card comfortable space strawberry jam private toilet room price seventh floor common areas economy double room cozy atmosphere mrt station dorm beds free breakfast is would stay again dihua street nice decoration tourist spots
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

I know We Come Hostel through a friend.
Super nice Hostel.
It is about 7-8 minutes walk from Beimen Station from exit 2.
Beimen is also connected to Yountao airport link line about 40 minutes ride to the airport.
I do recommend this hostel who need to find somewhere near airport and not too expensive but yet still in the city area.
Common area supper nice and clean. I would say this is the nicest common area at the hostel I have ever been too.
Staff is very nice and helpful.
Very clean and comfortable.
It price per night about 500 $TWN or $18
It really worth what you pay for.
Shared route
From (‪25.0498335‬,‪121.5104688‬) to No. 26, Gangu Street, Datong District via 塔城街.
6 min (450 m)
To see this route visit

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2019

- Staffs are very nice.
- Location is good can walk from Taipei main station, ximending, Longshan trample etc.
- Have breakfast for guests.

- Have soap, shampoo, dryer in bathroom but don't have towel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Go19344109984
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

This is a hostel but we stayed in a private room with private bathroom. The hostel rooms and breakfast lounge are on the 2nd floor, and it is apparent cleanliness is important to them. Breakfast is one cereal, toast, french bread and chicken nuggets or French fries. Coffee and tea available all day. The private rooms are on the seventh floor. Our room did have a window, which is a bonus, but there was very good lighting, so even the rooms without windows should be OK. The area is quiet, and a short walk from Biemen Station. Zhongshan Station and Taipei Main Station are about a 20 minute walk. We had a pleasant stay and would not hesitate to stay here again. A bonus for us is that the reception staff spoke English.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2019

I traveled to three cities, and We Come was my first place. They set the bar high and by the end of my trip, I compared every other hotel and none were overall as good. Next time, I could spend my whole holiday in Taipei with them and be happy.Only one wish, slightly softer mattress would be great.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for quality service, facilities and amenities in Taipei rolled into one, We Come Hostel is the answer.Dorm-type accommodation that offers basic necessities for convenience, and the upkeep is a shared responsibility by both guests and hostel staff. The staff are very friendly and efficient in multi-tasking. Hostel is walking distance from Taipei Main Station, which serves as a central hub to a network of bus and train lines, not to mention accessibility to tourist spots. The cozy atmosphere of the hostel is like being inside the Big Brother House. Kudos to their great staff Nini (who draws and writes nicely, aside from being a good conversant in English), Eve and my gymbuff Shu-Wei (surprisingly speaks Nihongo fluently) who stood out to be the best in terms of customer care straight from the heart. I highly recommend this place and will surely be back for more! Cheers, We Come!❤❤❤

Date of stay: December 2018