All reviews elephant mountain common room free tour taipei main station bathrooms and showers bunk beds meet new friends very nice and helpful staff person room comfortable place to stay my day stay different countries simple breakfast convenient place enjoyed my stay free breakfast ningxia night market
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hostel is very clean and tidy. Friendly staff. With a very good common room. Simple breakfast but provides various spread for your toast. There are board games provided so you can hang out with you friends.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2019

They provide many electrical outlet for use, no matter at the lounge or in the room.
A large lounge helps to know others and make more friends.
Very close to Taipei train station and cheap rental. Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Thank you for providing a satisfying service, the staffs are helpful and kind. After that, There are weekly activities to bring the visitor to explore TP. If I am in TP again, I will choose to stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Decent hostel. Not the best I've stayed in. Breakfast is subpar. The rooms are pretty tight. The bed was comfortable and the comforter was warm. Good level of cleanliness. However, some people would leave things in the bathrooms/shower areas making it look a bit cluttered.

Lockers in the room were great for storing valuables.

The area is right next to the taipei main station. Pretty easy to get around. Good staff. Quiet. I'd stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Hostel Taipei H, 業者 at Homey Hostel, Taipei Main Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Hello Chaunna,

Thank you very much for your comments.
We are really glad that you enjoyed our environment ,the lockers and the cleanliness of the hostel.
We will go check on the shower rooms and toilets more often, so that other guests' belongings won't occupy the public space. Sorry for the inconvenience!

We are looking forward to your next visit, see you soon :)

szutung

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

My fiancé and I originally booked the 2 person bunks but ended up getting a 4 person room to ourselves, which was a perk. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, and even gave us some good breakfast/food recommendations. Bathrooms and showers are all shared and co-ed, so keep that in mind, but they were clean and roomy-enough. We mostly loved Homey Hostel for its great central location — it’s walking distance from Kaohsiung Main Station and thus the train/HSR/MRT/Airport MRT. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple