Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Bayman Hotel(Datong)
Queens Hotel(Datong)
1,121 results
All reviewstaipei stationlaundry roomthe hotel stafffree laundryself servicewashers and dryerscoffee machinespecial thanksrooms are smalllocal foodweighing scalea wonderful staywashing powdernight shiftreplenished dailyawesome servicestandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My mom and I stayed here for 3 nights. Initially we went to Branch I and the staff there was very helpful in showing us a map and taught us how to head to Branch II. Without much difficulty we reached Branch II. Both are quite near to Taipei Main Station - my main reason in picking Branch II (as it is rated No.2 on Tripadvisor in TW when I made reservation). It takes roughly 5 mins walk to the station. And it makes commute to other MRT lines very easy as Taipei Main Station is the central point.

Initially I read that it is within walking distance to Ningxia Market but ended up forgetting so. On the night we had toured around there, we asked ppl there and tried walking. It turned out to be real quick!

There is a very long-history beef noodles place nearby inside a small lane - it's very good and tasty if you don't mind sitting next to motobikes. Also, there are a few breakfast places near the hotel. We went to the same one for breakfast for two days (they only open on weekdays) - very nice too so the fact that the hotel room does not come with breakfast becomes no problem :)

The main reason that made me write this review is the help that one of the staff extended to me in assisting me to complete online checkin for my flight. She's called Shelly (I hope there is only one Shelly in the hotel as I forgot her family name). That morning I told her the problem I had with my checkin and she's so kind to help calling my airline. I was thinking she could just ask me to call the airline by myself but she called. Would like to thank her once again :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Florence N
Harris961, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II and taking your precious time to share a review with us. We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our service and facilities. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

Thank you so much again for your feedback and encouragement. Wish you have a nice day and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II in the near future!

Harris Lin / Supervisor

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Recently me and my wife stayed 4 nights with Cityinn Hotel Branch II during our visit to Taipei. i would say the recept team is the best i had came across. greetings whenever we meet and always make sure that we are "ok", whatever doubts you have, ask them and they are always ready to provide you with solutions.

Location: the hotel is about 5-10 minutes walk to Taipei Main Station. can be easily recognised as it is just beside Mcdonalds and from far we can see the Mcdonalds signboard which will point us back to the hotel location. there is also quite a few eateries and covenient stores, just 1-2 mins walk away from the hotel. overall, location is very good.

The hotel does have self service laundary (3 washing machine and 3 dryers, powder detergent provided). coffee tea and water are availiable at the pantry beside the lobby, although there are coffee in the room, but we prefer to go to the lobby and have a cup before we leave for our day tour daily.

Overall, the hotel cleaniness is tip top and there is basically nothing that we can find to complaint about. we had a wonderful stay with CityInn Hotel Taipei Station Branch II. the staffs just make thing better. Keep up the good work!

We were in Taiwan for our 10th Honeymoon and before arriving, i wrote to Colin to request for a better room and to our surprise, on top of the room request, we were presented a bottle of fruit wine by David and Colin on the day we checked in and a Card drawn and signed off by the entire team of CityInn II wishing us a happy 10th anniversary. it was indeed a kind gesture and we really appreciate it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay here. I am pleased to know that you are satisfied of our services. It is always delightful to receive compliments from our guests and I have shared your kind words with all staffs.

Wish you a world of happiness and joy for years to come! Should you visit Taipei again for business or leisure, or even a anniversary celebration, please do not hesitate to let us know!
We look forward to your return in the future!

Harris Lin / Supervisor

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Around the hotel - just few minute walk conveniently from the main Taipei Railway station with stretch of underground shops, and a shopping mall just opposite of the railway station.

Eateries around, 7-Eleven (which name one of my favorite 7-eleven after HK and BKK), McDonalds, KFC just across the front street and Cosmed (local cosmetic chain stall) across the other side.

Reasonable room size with neat and tidy room...

Super friendly staff and services well received.

The one and only drawback is the hotel has a tiny lift with limited capacity...probably less than 5 person if you are with your luggage..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Travellkm
新驛旅店台北市, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. We are so delighted that you were satisfied with our service and facilities. We truly hope our honest and warmest customer service could make you feel like staying at home.

We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do . We are sorry about the lift do not have enough space . It is a structure problem and we will try to solve the problem when we update our hotel hardware equipment . Thank you for your suggestion,

It was a pleasure to serve you during your stay, and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Catherine Chang/Supervisor

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Front counter staff very helpful and friendly through out the days and night. Cozy and feels like you're staying at home though you're in overseas. Good location of the hotel, facilities 很齐全,应有尽有。服务周全。

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Chloelin, Supervisor at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch II, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to contribute your review.

We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we will hope to accommodate you again in the future.

Yours faithfully,

Chloe Lin / Supervisor

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The hotel just 5 mins walk to Taipei Main Station and walking distance to Ningxia Night market.
The room was clean and cozy. The staffs are friendly and helpful, especially thanks to David gave us the recommendation itinerary and delicious food in the famous night market. The pantry was great with free flow beverage such as coffee, tea and others. Feel like stayed at home.
I will go back to stay in this hotel while my next visit to Taipei and will recommend all my friends for this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your precious time to leave a wonderful review on us. I am glad to know that our service could give you a warm feeling. It is our honor to serve you during your trip in Taipei.

Your compliment encourages us to offer better services. Once again, thank you for sharing your valuable experience with other travelers. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Sincerely yours,