All reviews hotel activities french restaurant street noise one night hot spring hotel decent hotel mrt station the ground floor room service short walk hotel is located hot springs nuts onsite luxury facilities design
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

The room is big and comfortable. Most importantly, each room comes with its own hot spring. A perfect place for even even just a staycation.
Besides the nice room, the restaurant on the ground floor is delicious. They have some good choices for vegetarian too.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MIKAL681, 經理 at Hotel Royal Beitou, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear 760keithl:
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback we will be delighted to foward your compliments to our staff. Hope to welcome you again soon!!

Best Regards'
Hannah

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. Good and nice staff. The room is spacious and the in-room hot spring is extraordinary. The room includes free snacks like nuts and fruits and coffee, which is very rare in my experience. Gonna try the French restaurant inside the hotel tonight. Heard it’s good!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JillL1942, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Royal Beitou, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear Grace L
We are very happy to hear that you could fully enjoy your stay with us.
Thank you so much for the great rating and the positive feedback!
It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back.
Hopefully see you soon!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Pros: We had a comfortable stay in this modern hot spring hotel which offers natural hot spring water from the ensuite hot bath, yet near an MRT station and taxi to city centre costs under NTD500.
Cons: The only con is the street noise, which is at odds with the supposedly tranquil interior.
Note: Never wrote a review but feel obliged to contribute to TripAdvisor as I have benefitted much from the reviews of fellow travellers.

Room tip: Go for suite if travelling in family of 4
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear leelamyy,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
We will pay attention to indoor tranquility and improve it.
However, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We walked in for afternoon tea. It was disappointing. They charge NTD520+10% per person which is fine if they provided good service. When I asked for a glass of water for my 3yrd daughter they charged me NTD50 for it. It's a GLASS of serving water not in bottle. If they asked me to buy a bottle I would probably consider that a fair price in hotel. And they charge NTD200 for a glass of juice. When we got served our meal, they served one and kept the other waiting for another 10 minutes. We came to have afternoon tea TOGETHER not to WATCH each other have tea. At the last, when they served two plates of dessert for one person, the waiter recommended us to start from profiterole which we followed. However when we finished the main plate and move on to the other small plate, we just realized it's savory food! What do you called DESSERT? I didn't argue for anything but very very disappointed and embarrassed when I introduced this to my British family for their first afternoon tea experience in Taiwan. Definitely I won't recommend it nor come back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MIKAL681, 經理 at Hotel Royal Beitou, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Michele:
Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention and I'm really sorry for the unprofessional service we provide when you had the afternoon tea with your Family. Please accept my apologize for all the inconvenience and the uncomfortable experience.
Please be assured that this mistake will never happened again as we will train our staff to be more expert in doing their job and developed a better service to serve you.
Please contact me through hrbt.service@bt.hotelroyal.com.tw if you want to discuss this further. Hope I can heard from you very soon.

Yours sincerely,
Hannah Tsai

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is new one in this hot spring area. The overall experience is nice with traffic, accommodation, and service. The breakfast is simple but enough. The public area is enough to enjoy. Will recommend to be experienced here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
JillL1942, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Royal Beitou, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear HarryC1958,
We are very happy to hear that you could fully enjoy your stay with us. Thank you so much for the great rating and the very positive feedback!
It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back hopefully soon!