See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

very nice hot spring hotel with huge and well-decorated room.
The reception staff are so helpful in allowing luggage storage.
The breakfast choices are not too many but sufficient. Recommend to those couple travellers who would like to have a relaxing vacation!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Icarus T
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Surprised how big my room was and I went for the cheapest option. Enjoyed the hot tub very much, and really liked the delivery of complimentary seasme rice dumplings to my room at 9pm. Staff extremely attentive and friendly.

But at breakfast, they said it was full and a few others guests and I were suggested to return to our rooms to wait. I wasnMt fussed about breakfast so just headed out.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I don't usually write reviews but the service and the staff were so great that I felt like I owed it to them. First off, when I called them and they sensed I was hesitant because of the high price due to the hot spring season starting and also the weekend, they were very kind to drop the price to accomodate me, giving me the weekday price for the weekend. When I got to the hotel to check in, they also upgraded my room to a larger one, the Vogue Room.

My room was very clean and spacious and after my date and I were getting comfortable, they even came in with a nice complimentary coffee machine. I'm not a big hot spring fan but my date absolutely loved it.

I absolutely loved the free breakfast in the morning with the mixed tastes of Asian and American, anybody can find something to suit their tastes. Also, the 7-Eleven convenience store right across the street was a life saver for anything we needed.

On our last night there, they even came in with complimentary dessert! With so much free stuff, I feel like they thought I was someone else more important! Regardless of whether a mistake was or was not made, I loved my experience and can not say enough great things! I would recommend this place to anybody!

Date of stay: December 2017
6  Thank pandapopo
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

As a hot spring hotel, the key product hot spring bath tub is good. the location of hotel is claimed to be very close to xinbeitou metro station. However, the location is at uphill slope. U can reach out with slope or step or both. Even landed by taxi, the step is still unavoidable. you need to bring your luggage for 5-6 steps to enter the lobby. It is even more frustrated if you hv a heavy luggage. Check in time is at 5pm, which was not informed in advance. The towel is not snowy white. Definitely can be better in serving.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank colecole
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

It has been spoon good that I am penning down this review almost immediately after I checked out.
I gotten the bigger room with as additional bed, it was well maintained. Futon was comfy. Service staffs was friendly and really polite. Breakfast to my surprise, though spread wasn't huge, was extremely satisfying with what was put out.
In short, it was such a great experience. Worth the little climb up the slope.

Date of stay: November 2017