See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2017

This place is pretty basic - the rooms are not big, but they're not small - the location is just up the hill from the main park in the center of Beitou, so I think the location is ideal - there are multiple baths on the rooftop for guests to enjoy, and later at night it was empty (just my friend and I), but the bathroom to prepare to enter the hot spring was old and run down and didn't have any water, or lotion, or soap to wash off - nothing
The breakfast was also REALLY disappointing - the eggs were completely unseasoned, and they didn't have any soy sauce or anything at your table to season your food, when I asked for some the woman acted like I was crazy and had no idea what I was talking about - there was very little offered for breakfast, and what was offered was not tasty
the staff were friendly and helpful

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Was looking for a place to soak for an hour or two away from the hordes of mainland Chinese tourists and thought this might be the place. It was NT$380 to enter and NT$120 for a towel that is just slightly larger than an oversized dishtowel. (So bring your own towel!) There are three decent-sized pools as well as a small basin to dip your feet. If the place is empty, as it was for my first hour, it can be quite blissful surrounded by the potted plants and trees and view of nearby hills. But after about an hour a number of noisy mainland Chinese tourists arrived and that was the cue: time to go.

The locker room is relatively clean, and you'll be given a lock at check-in to store your belongings. Can't really imagine staying overnight in this place as it features two-hour specials and doesn't have much else going for it. You're better off staying elsewhere.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank stevenm00001
Reviewed September 21, 2016

We just stay one night for double bed room in spa spring resort and feel a little bit disappointed, the room is big enough though. 2 things to add value may be just the spa function in the bathroom & the staff there not charging me additionally for the 2-kid stay. (Maybe because of already charged of high season rate (mid-autumn festival). The cleanliness of the room, including the mattress and also the changing room in the roof for the outdoor hot spring need great improvement.

Room tip: The location of this hotel is not very near MRT station (Sin Bietou station, 10 mins walk). If you are not taking taxi to there and bringing the big luggage bag with wheels (just like me for family with 2 kids) and thinking of pulling the luggage to there, it will be a big problem because of the stony road and making you impossible to pull or push the luggage and required to bring it by your strong arm all the way to the hotel. Secondly, the only road to there will start traffic jam after 0900 everyday. Therefore, you are rushing for the plane, remember to spare more time.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed May 15, 2016

Wasn't expecting much based on the average and less than average responses on Tripadvisor. However, the place was not as far off as what many people have said. Its about 10 mins walk from Xinbeitou mrt station. Maps just outside the mrt station can point you in the right direction. It can be a dread if you had a big luggage to drag tho. A backpack would suit better as the ground was not smooth tarred road.

We were early. Registered but couldn't check in until 3 pm. Many hotels in the area have checkins much later (as late as 7 pm) as they cater to the day trippers who come for the hot springs. So we left out luggage at the reception and ventured out. Receptionist was a lady who shot off like a machine gun, so good luck to those not conversant in Mandarin.

Room is clean, fairly spacious with amenities well provided for. There is a private and big hot spring tub in the room, hot spring tub in this cold weather is certainly more than welcome. Very comfortable. The bath room was a little more shabby compared to the room, but still not anything I would actually complain about.

They serve typical taiwanese porridge like most hotels there. There is a good view of the city from the restaurant at the 5th floor. Dont forget to get your onsen eggs to cook just outside the hotel.

While here, also don't forget to visit the roof top public hot spring. There are 3 pools, one of which has a jacuzzi and a foot soak pool. Since Beitou is much neglected as a tourist spot, its nice and peaceful when we were here. We had the pool to ourselves on our last day prior to check out. Good atmosphere here.

In retrospect, I think I would have rather stayed here compared to the more accessible hotels nearer the MRT that I had considered. Its near to other attractions in the area.

Room tip: 5th floor for convenience to restaurant.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dinnosaur
Reviewed November 23, 2015

I have to fight the war on terror so I send my best friend all over Asia for vacations paid for by me.. When I sent her to Spa World Spring Resort she reported that she had the most wonderful time. I got her a deluxe room with all the trimmings and she says the waters are the most refreshing in Beito. The amenities are very well maintained and the staff is extremely helpful to resolve and answer any questions you have. I highly recommend Spa World Spring Resort for couples and friends for that special memory. Yes I am an American.
我有我送我最好的朋友全亞洲的由我支付休假打反恐戰爭。當我把她送到溫泉世界溫泉會館她報告說,她過的最美妙的時光。我得到了她一間豪華房間與所有的愛心,她說,水是最令人耳目一新的貝托。該設施是非常良好的維護和工作人員是非常有幫助解決和回答你的任何問題。我強烈推薦溫泉世界溫泉度假酒店為情侶和朋友的特殊的記憶。

Room tip: Get a good room as its worth it.
Date of stay: November 2015