All reviews total relaxation japanese style room metro station private hot spring hot springs vr design shower taiwan facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

this may not be a luxury hotel.
but the roll is large with the true hot spring
there are special kids friendly design which suits for family tour
hot spring is really good during winter in Taiwan
after you wake up, you can also work a little bit toward the Ya-Min mountain, which is just within 10 mins distance

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BPTaipei
Reviewed January 16, 2019

We stayed in Asia Pacific hotel for a night, we can choose either hot water or natural spring water for the Spa. Room are clean, modern and spacious, more than enough for our family of 3. We had dinner at hotel, their steak and seafood was really nice, my family love it. There are variety of entertainment available, pool, air hockey, VR games etc. High recommended !

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Travel760465, 公關經理 at Asia Pacific Hotel Beitou, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Thank you for your high recommendation, we are very glad that you had pleasure stay experience.We have comforable room with spacious and independent hot spring tub and an elegant tea area. The meal is definitely very delicious. The variety of facilities in the 1F LOHA World are suitable for families to get a lot of fun. We appreciate your favorite.Expect your next coming!

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Very friendly staff. Good location with free access to the hot spring in the hotel. It is Japanese style room. And free drinks in the mini bar. I am really impressed. Very good hotel for family traveling. Definitely recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2019

It took me so long to find the perfect hotspring hotel around Taipei and I’m so glad I found this hotel! It is very new and clean!

Every room has a big hotspring tub that comes with the white sulphur hotspring water, which is the best hotspring water according to the locals. My skin immediately felt so much softer no jokes. It feels so relaxing to soak yourself in the hotspring tub while enjoying the great mountain scenery from your tub. This is exactly what I was looking for.

The bed and pillows are very comfortable too! My bf slept all the way until next day both nights, which rarely happens to him.

In the hotel there’s a child-friendly entertainment area on the 1st floor. There are arcade games, AR VR games, fun learning activities, lounge pool, public hotspring, etc.

I didn't have problems at the hotel restaurant waiting for dinner. Food was served promptly. The food was good and nothing disappointed us! I wish we came down earlier to enjoy the food longer.

If you’re looking to head out for meals or sightseeing, you can take the free shuttle bus to the Beitou train station which is really convenient!

I can’t find anything I dislike about the hotel so far, and I’m already hoping to return just for the hotspring!

Room tip: Higher floors have better views
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

In a word: terrible. The shuttle bus from the Beitou MRT set the tone - cheap, raucous music for the long climb up into the hills.

Inside the hotel itself was a cacophony of screaming kids, the pool area (which has the hotel’s ONLY bar, no quiet piano bar for a nice glass of wine) felt like a public pool run by the local council, and the buffet dinner was a mad, overcrowded scramble for some decidedly average food. Over and done in 25 minutes. Shocking for a hotel that advertises itself as a ‘luxury’ resort.

To be fair, Taiwan more generally doesn’t really understand the luxury hotel business, at least in an international context, so expectations should be kept low - but this was utterly dire and a notably worse effort than is typical.

So here we are at 8pm, a long distance from town, with nothing to do, having had our hot spring bath already. The rooms are ok (if small), the spring bath typical for a hot spring area in Taiwan, but at these prices you expect a LOT more. Utterly, utterly dreadful and about as lazy an effort as it gets. If no stars was an option, that’s what would be awarded.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Travel760465, 公關經理 at Asia Pacific Hotel Beitou, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Thank you for your valuable advice to our hotel. We express our deepest apologies to you for your displeasure staying experience.We realized the situation ,the dinning time has two rounds to evacuate guests. After 8:00pm, we have lounge Bar to offer cocktails, it's relaxing.On Friday and Saturday night, we have live-Band performance for room guests.We apologize this displeasure staying experience and appreciate that your criticism to make us become a better hotel.