Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
If your Bali travels take you to Uluwatu...

I would like to share with you the best of over100 massage experiences I have in Bali.Thank you... read more

Reviewed December 24, 2018
richardfT2001XT
Petulu, Indonesia
via mobile
Funny and great massage

Clean and comfortable place. Staff were friendly and funny. Massage was great. Very well priced and... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2018
manm629
Perth, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pecatu
from $15.00
from $75.00
from $30.00
from $21.00
More Info
All reviews combination massage foot bath neck massage place is clean massage oil rainy day great massage full body massage an amazing experience scrub spa treatment bali uluwatu
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

From reading the previous reviews we were expecting this to be very expensive however we pay $10-15k in Seminyak for much much worse! Here is 19k for an hour massage (that ends up more like 1.5hour with a drink, foot scrub and shower) such reasonable pricing for such an amazing detailed massage, friendly staff up for a laugh, beautiful facilities and products. The nice shower afterwards is great.
Can't recommend this place highly enough, we wish we had found it sooner during our stay!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Me and my husband had both a back+neck massage and it was excellent. The space is very clean and comfortable. The massage was great and really relaxing, totally worth the price. Do have a shower later, it really made the experience complete. The lady who attended me was also very nice, always smiling. I wish I could have let her a tip, but my husband had already paid all when I left the room.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Beautifull relax place.Firt day i did try the combination massage 90 minuts was amazing . The therapist was helpfull. The products are kinda natural : sensatia botanicals , smell really good . The next day I did come back to try the imeasurable heaven 2 hours massage e folowed by body scrub and vanila face scrub , I love this treatment .All I needed . The prices are faer . Higth Quality services . I recomended

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Let's start with the good:

Clean and aesthetically pleasing. The staff was kind and they have a nice shower to rinse off after the massage. I went with my boyfriend and he thought it was awesome (1hr. Neck/back massage). I guess it depends on the masseuse.

That is where the 'good' ends. I HATED my experience. First off, I paid for a 45 minute neck/back and a 45 minute foot reflexology - what I got was under 90 minutes of full body with very little feet rubbing, bruises on my legs and the blister pulled off a nasty burn on my leg (which I pointed out before we started and wasn't worried about because she wasn't supposed to be massaging my legs).

To be fair, I should have been more firm in telling her to lighten up or to stick to what I paid for but I did say it twice and she just kept telling me to relax (my muscles are tending horribly from the pain). It wasn't necessarily hard pressure. It was that she was digging her fingers into my flesh.

Also, the table was uncomfortable. You put your face on a pillow (clean or not? Couldn't tell) but it was slipping everywhere.

Recalling the experience makes me shudder.

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

First of all, I have visited a lot of SPA around the world and this one does not offer a SPA atmosphere at all.
Set near the main road joining Bingin beach to Padang Padang beach, traffic noise could be heard from the cabin (I was in the 1st one just behind the reception counter).
That is about the traffic noise but the worse is that as the reception is basically 1m away, you can hear every other guest coming in for their appointment or to make an appointment
Plus, one of their customer must have mistaken the SPA for a cafe as he was non stop speaking upon arrival and, worst, even during his treatment.
You will say that is not their fault but once again, any SPA I was, if one or several guests were getting loud and talking non stop, the staff has always remind them gently that it is a"keep quiet area".

Massage booking was 1h30 but started at 5.35pm and was done by 6.50pm so that is 75 min and not 90 min. I have already read that in one of the review and that is the reason why I have checked the time.
Massage was not the best I have had either as I was to the Mu spa the day before and the setting is magical in a quiet open air massage area.
Price wise, yes, in Bali massage are cheap but at this SPA they are not the cheapest one.
So basically not a great value compare once again to the Mu spa which has the same price range.
Today I will try the Esthetic Spa in the same area.