“Best breakfast in town!”
Review of Land's End Cafe

Land's End Cafe
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Pecatu
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Organic healthy food made with love. Here at lands end we provide you with nourishing wholesome healthy meals. Straight from Ariesta farm in north Bali to our tables.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Definitely the best place for breakfast...my favourites are the veggie omelette (with amazing salsa) and the fruit/granola dishes. The juices are yummy!

1  Thank Gabrielle G

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Well what a discovery,this place is "EPIC",pick anything on the menu and your have done your mind body and soul a giant favor.I had breakfast there every day for 2 weeks straight and wish I could have it there 52 weeks straight.Well done to the owner and staff you guys have nailed it !!!

1  Thank tubehound
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have had lunch here a few times now and would highly recommend it. The whole menu is deliciously homemade and healthy. The food is always fresh and the vibe is super friendly, the owner and staff make you feel right at home. If you are in the Uluwatu area fit this into your day. I would highly recommend the Energy Filled Waffle with Fruit, one of the best waffles I have ever had.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had a hard time finding this place. When we did go here I was expecting wonderful things due to all good reviews... The menu is very very basic... And its true to find go food at Ulu can be hard . However this wasn't the best place we went too. It was early in morning when we went and there was an American Lady who I assumed ran the place and she was on the ph swearing and threatening to smack someones head in if she was in America... I was really sort of shocked Im not prim however early in morning on holidays I don't need to hear about dramas owner or lady in charge is having... I think it has great potential and there was a lovely girl (local im assuming ) who served us... But I think café needs to work on menu and customer service a bit more..

Allyson S, Owner at Land's End Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2014

I would like to respond. to this by saying please make sure you know who and what you are writing about is correct. The owner of this cafe is a lovely older Indonesian man and the manager is the "lovely" local girl you wrote about. You have written a bad review about a random patron at the cafe. We apologize that you had a bad experience due to the conversation that you were subject to listening to. Please do join us again if you ever find yourself in bali again.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful experience. Delicious healthy food in a cozy comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend this wonderful cafe to anyone who visits the area!! Customer service is also a plus making the whole experience well worth the visit to lands end cafe!!!