My wife and I went to Bali to attend a friend's wedding, and we decided to stay at the Hidden Valley resort because it was near the reception. Below is the low down:
- The resort was nice and cheap. The pool was very inviting.
- The massage at the spa was excellent.
- The resort food was actually good.
- The people at the resort were very nice, including the masseuse, maintenance person, and waiters.
- Arrived in the resort late (around 2AM) because of the lines at the immigration, and there was no one there. We had to call the security guard to fetch the person that would check us in.
- No working room keycards when we checked in because this person can't seem to make it work, so he used the master keycard to let us in the room and told us to go to reception in the morning to get the right keys.
- Sink was clogged up. When maintenance came over to fix, I saw that it was all clogged up with hair.
- There were no shower curtains dividing the shower area from the toilet area, so when I shower , the toilet area gets all wet as well.
- We requested for a late check out at 3PM, and the receptionist agreed. Lo and behold, come 12 noon we received a call from the exact person asking for us to vacate our room. What's worse is that we haven't packed, we were about the have lunch (we ordered room service), and we haven't prepared for the wedding yet. Maybe it's lost in translation, so we agreed on a compromise: settle our bill, then go back to the room, eat, pack, prepare, and leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a quiet place to stay near some of Bali's best waves, with a resident surf guide and yoga instructor at the resort, S Resort Hidden Valley is a great choice. Daily free Yoga lessons and free airport shuttle for all guests.Please note Free Airport Shuttle Service is restricted to One (1) Journey only, please inform us when making your reservation if you require inbound or outbound Airport shuttle service. The resort offers 48 elegant guest rooms in different categories. The smaller number of rooms offers you tranquility and privacy as you nestle into the tropical countryside near some of Bali's world renowned beaches as six surf spots are within 10-15 minutes of the resort. Airport transfers and car/bike rental can be arranged by resort's staff, but if you are looking to go surfing then you can take advantage of the experienced surf guides and surf transfers that The Perfect Wave offers. There is also a complimentary shuttle to Padang Padang, Uluwatu, Blue Point, Bingin, Balangan and Dreamland. The resort is built using eco-friendly materials and recycled wood to help you feel in harmony with nature. Beautifully decorated gardens are throughout the property common grounds. Complimentary wireless internet access keeps you connected. Childcare and cable programming are available. Daily housekeeping helps provide a stress free escape. A 24-hour front desk with luggage storage facilities is also available.The restaurant offers international and indonesian cuisine. Relax with your favourite drink at the poolside bar or satisfy your appetite with a delicious meal in the restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. S Resorts Hidden Valley is 5-minute drive from New Kuta Golf Course and Padang Padang Beach. The resort is also a short drive to Uluwatu and Impossible Beach and three other surf spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your S Resorts Hidden Valley Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- S Resorts Hidden Valley Bali Pecatu