“Definitely coming back”

Pizzeria Italia
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Pecatu
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Our good price does not compromise the great quality of our ingredients.
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Was stayed in uluwatu for my holiday , and found this Italian restaurant near where we stay , I must say the pizza that I had pretty good ,and the grilled zucchini with burrata cheese on the top also recommended. The service was good , quick and staff are friendly .

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed June 7, 2019

A bit of holiday in Bali, jumping around from one restaurant to another, until i found Pizzeria Italia, a little Italian restaurant with very warm atmosphere, indoor and outdoor.
The staff is very friendly, the food is pretty good with a fair price we shared a cold cuts platter and i have a very good pizza. I will come here every time i will be in Bali.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Luis Daniel s
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Truly Italian place to eat in uluwatu.
I tried my favorite Italian dish Gnocchi with 4 cheese and was creamy and well balance.. my son really loves the pizza with mortadella and burrata.... I had one slice and was amazing... quality products on top of the pizza.
Accurate and friendly service.
Surely will come back again before leave.
Keep going like this!!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Can enjoy a fantastic pizza in the nice out door;the pizza Parma Ham and rucola salad is highly recommended.Good value for money.Also the tiramisu' is very well liked there.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Awesome experience!if you're going to Bali for vacation,you just have to try this restaurant!
Pizza is a must try