Lowest prices for your stay
$30
$26
Booking.com$31
ZenHotels.com
eDreams$31
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We stayed at Flamingo for six nights, our little villa was very spacious and really quite cosy.

Flamingo was very well located, 10 minute drive from Padang Padang beach and 15 from Suluban beach/Uluwatu Caves.

The breakfast was lovely, we had to pre-order in the evening for the next day and had to request the time we wanted it. We found that we were the only people in for breakfast the first day, so we had room service for the remainder of our stay (we would sit outside by the pool, which was very pleasant).

The room and bathroom were very cleaned every day and the staff couldn’t have done more. The provided us with an iron upon request, which saved us money on dry cleaning.

The only two downsides to Flamingo are, firstly the pool, it’s a lovely pool, but it doesn’t get the sun so the water is rather cold which is such a shame, we ended up only using it twice, we took an Uber to the beach instead. Secondly, Flamingo is very quiet, which may suit some of you, but if you are looking for nigh life you will need to get a taxi/Uber to Padang or Suluban (which are relatively cheap).

We found a lovely Italian eatery (Pizzeria Italia) about 2km from the hotel and ate here a few times, the prices were very good and the portions huge.

The staff at Flamingo are very nice and will go out of their way to help accommodate you.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MissShams
Reviewed June 2, 2017

The hotel was ok... Couldnt really sleep because off the traffic next to the hotel. The moved us on another room ... Didint do much plus now we also had a construction site beside us.
The breakfast was so bad even though we had paid for it we didint go. Coffee looks like it had been there waiting for a week and all the foods are poorly made also.
Cleaning ok... Could do better in the bathrooms.
You have to rent a scooter becouse the hotel isint close to anything really. They didint have a map for us either. Wifi was ok until stopped working for one day.

3  Thank Rekaku
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I stay in this hotel because I need to attend a wedding in one of the resort in Uluwatu area. Most villas or resorts or hotels in this area is really expensive like at least US$200+ a night onwards. And those hotels that are within my budget were alittle too far away from the wedding venue.

Thank God I found this hotel to be under US$100/night. Iniitally wanted their 1bedroom private pool villa but was told it is fully booked. So i settled for their Suite Villa.

As I arrived, I was surprised that the complex were well maintain thou probably should have a better signage at the main gate.

The check in was fast and smooth, receptionist were fluent with their English. They help me with my luggage to the suite villa, which is not too far away from the lobby (I believed those 1-2bedroom private villa) would need to walk a fair bit.

I would say I dont have much to say except that I was surprised by the quality fro the pricing that I am paying. But here's some pointers that the management may want to take note;

- the main doors can be slide pass their guide and thus, we may think the doors are closed but there is a gap to the side of the doors, other than it may pose a security issue, but it sure post a mosquito issues when I was there.

- there is a lack of power points at/near TV console, when I want to use my laptop, I have to connect it to the power point that is for the pantry

- there were no bedroom slippers until I asked for it

- there should be a door bell to the unit, as the servers who brought the breakfast or inroom dining has to shouted a number of times before I noticed that they were outside with the food.

They do have a shared pool just outside my villa and the area do enjoy a good amount of sun from morning till afternoon, the only that you hope is that there is no wedding ceremony on going while you want to have a swim, as it is just behind the wedding chapel.

Breakfast was ok, just that you need to prep order it the night before. And Sunday is buffet breakfast served in their restaurant. However the spread was much to be desired. We did have it our way by asking for the breakfast in their daily menu.

Have a look at the pictures uploaded you will have a better understanding of their quality.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank serog5
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We won a prize for a stay of 4 days and 3 nights at the villa. Me and my wife was very happy living in the Villa that was quiet and away from the crowds. This Villa also gave us a very high privacy so we feel comfortable and undisturbed. With 2 floor and very spacious room with excellent facilities. The location was quite far from the city center, if you are looking for privacy, this villa is the right choice. The Breakfast was not too much choice, only a few simple menu.

Room tip: private room, quiet room, pool villa, spacious room, honeymoon villa
2  Thank H1chris_lee
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Stayed for 2 days then extended to 5. Honestly, it was exactly what we were looking for, a large comfortable villa and private pool for a good price. Didn't feel like a typical hotel experience which was completely fine. They gave us keys to the villa, dropped us off from the golf cart, and was pretty hands-off from there. The only interaction we had was when they brought us breakfast in the morning or cleaned during the day while we were out. We called each night to give our order and time for breakfast; American breakfast, chicken porridge, or nasi goreng - super easy.

The villa is very private and pool is completely secluded. Not sure if there were other guests during our stay but we never heard or saw anyone another person. The area is a little far from Uluwatu, about a 15 min drive but there are a few places to eat on the same street. It's a local neighborhood on the main road, only inconvenience is there isn't a sidewalk or footpath. Another reviewer mentioned a Vietnamese restaurant down the road which turned out to be very good!

Date of stay: February 2017