Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$30
Hotels.com$30
Priceline$30
eDreams$30
Travelocity$30
Tripadvisor$30
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I stay in this hotel because I need to attend a wedding in one of the resort in Uluwatu area. Most villas or resorts or hotels in this area is really expensive like at least US$200+ a night onwards. And those hotels that are within my budget were alittle too far away from the wedding venue.

Thank God I found this hotel to be under US$100/night. Iniitally wanted their 1bedroom private pool villa but was told it is fully booked. So i settled for their Suite Villa.

As I arrived, I was surprised that the complex were well maintain thou probably should have a better signage at the main gate.

The check in was fast and smooth, receptionist were fluent with their English. They help me with my luggage to the suite villa, which is not too far away from the lobby (I believed those 1-2bedroom private villa) would need to walk a fair bit.

I would say I dont have much to say except that I was surprised by the quality fro the pricing that I am paying. But here's some pointers that the management may want to take note;

- the main doors can be slide pass their guide and thus, we may think the doors are closed but there is a gap to the side of the doors, other than it may pose a security issue, but it sure post a mosquito issues when I was there.

- there is a lack of power points at/near TV console, when I want to use my laptop, I have to connect it to the power point that is for the pantry

- there were no bedroom slippers until I asked for it

- there should be a door bell to the unit, as the servers who brought the breakfast or inroom dining has to shouted a number of times before I noticed that they were outside with the food.

They do have a shared pool just outside my villa and the area do enjoy a good amount of sun from morning till afternoon, the only that you hope is that there is no wedding ceremony on going while you want to have a swim, as it is just behind the wedding chapel.

Breakfast was ok, just that you need to prep order it the night before. And Sunday is buffet breakfast served in their restaurant. However the spread was much to be desired. We did have it our way by asking for the breakfast in their daily menu.

Have a look at the pictures uploaded you will have a better understanding of their quality.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank serog5
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We won a prize for a stay of 4 days and 3 nights at the villa. Me and my wife was very happy living in the Villa that was quiet and away from the crowds. This Villa also gave us a very high privacy so we feel comfortable and undisturbed. With 2 floor and very spacious room with excellent facilities. The location was quite far from the city center, if you are looking for privacy, this villa is the right choice. The Breakfast was not too much choice, only a few simple menu.

Room tip: private room, quiet room, pool villa, spacious room, honeymoon villa
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank H1chris_lee
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Stayed for 2 days then extended to 5. Honestly, it was exactly what we were looking for, a large comfortable villa and private pool for a good price. Didn't feel like a typical hotel experience which was completely fine. They gave us keys to the villa, dropped us off from the golf cart, and was pretty hands-off from there. The only interaction we had was when they brought us breakfast in the morning or cleaned during the day while we were out. We called each night to give our order and time for breakfast; American breakfast, chicken porridge, or nasi goreng - super easy.

The villa is very private and pool is completely secluded. Not sure if there were other guests during our stay but we never heard or saw anyone another person. The area is a little far from Uluwatu, about a 15 min drive but there are a few places to eat on the same street. It's a local neighborhood on the main road, only inconvenience is there isn't a sidewalk or footpath. Another reviewer mentioned a Vietnamese restaurant down the road which turned out to be very good!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank amandavisits
Reviewed February 21, 2017

We booked this place as we needed a quick fix for the 1st night of our stay in Bali (I will specify this is not our first time there, so we are familiar with the area, the services, ...). This was horrible, right from airport pickup: we came out and I was expecting our guy to be somewhere there, trying to find us... no... It took 45minutes for ME to find HIM, he was just sitting on a bench, with the sign down and hidden. I had texted the hotel, I had had announcements at the airport kiosk, I was circling around, the guy was just there.
Villa in itself is ok. Toiletries are not luxurious in any way, but amenities are ok. The outdoor kitchen could be a great idea if the tea bag, salt , seats etc .. were not damaged by the humidity. Breakfast was late, and lame excuses ("it rains"). Our luggage fell of the golf cart they use for transportation, they didn't apologize, coukld not care any less. The car they were supposed to arrange for us arrived 1hr late (and they kept telling ME I had told THEM the wrong time) and it was a tiny car not suitable for family + luggage. So we wasted a good 2.5hr on our day betweeen breakfast, waiting for car, and then change of car.
I do not know if we were unlucky, I guess so from the other positive reviews, but I would never go back there, and I would never trust the staff to organize my wedding day. There are so many options in Bali, I wouldn't put this one at the top of any list.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I'm currently staying with my boyfriend in a one bedroom villa! First impression = wow! Beautiful, clean and fresh looking entrance to the hotel.

We booked this villa about 15 minutes before arriving (due to issues with previous villa at a different place) and the staff couldn't be more accommodating. Our room was ready within 10 minutes.

Large private pool, two levels with living room upstairs, and huge spa that could fit 4 people! Extremely comfy king bed, large shower, and DVD player to watch some movies we bought from local markets.

Breakfast was served in the villa (or the restaurant if you choose that) - not many options but still pleasant. We also hired a scooter at just 80,000 rupiah ($8 AUD). The staff could not be more helpful too. They have ordered taxis for us, booked restaurants etc and are always smiling.

Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank abbeyjennifer