Lowest prices for your stay
$30
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
$30
Trip.com
$27
Hotels.com$30
ZenHotels.com
Priceline$30
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Stayed for 2 days then extended to 5. Honestly, it was exactly what we were looking for, a large comfortable villa and private pool for a good price. Didn't feel like a typical hotel experience which was completely fine. They gave us keys to the villa, dropped us off from the golf cart, and was pretty hands-off from there. The only interaction we had was when they brought us breakfast in the morning or cleaned during the day while we were out. We called each night to give our order and time for breakfast; American breakfast, chicken porridge, or nasi goreng - super easy.

The villa is very private and pool is completely secluded. Not sure if there were other guests during our stay but we never heard or saw anyone another person. The area is a little far from Uluwatu, about a 15 min drive but there are a few places to eat on the same street. It's a local neighborhood on the main road, only inconvenience is there isn't a sidewalk or footpath. Another reviewer mentioned a Vietnamese restaurant down the road which turned out to be very good!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank amandavisits
Reviewed February 21, 2017

We booked this place as we needed a quick fix for the 1st night of our stay in Bali (I will specify this is not our first time there, so we are familiar with the area, the services, ...). This was horrible, right from airport pickup: we came out and I was expecting our guy to be somewhere there, trying to find us... no... It took 45minutes for ME to find HIM, he was just sitting on a bench, with the sign down and hidden. I had texted the hotel, I had had announcements at the airport kiosk, I was circling around, the guy was just there.
Villa in itself is ok. Toiletries are not luxurious in any way, but amenities are ok. The outdoor kitchen could be a great idea if the tea bag, salt , seats etc .. were not damaged by the humidity. Breakfast was late, and lame excuses ("it rains"). Our luggage fell of the golf cart they use for transportation, they didn't apologize, coukld not care any less. The car they were supposed to arrange for us arrived 1hr late (and they kept telling ME I had told THEM the wrong time) and it was a tiny car not suitable for family + luggage. So we wasted a good 2.5hr on our day betweeen breakfast, waiting for car, and then change of car.
I do not know if we were unlucky, I guess so from the other positive reviews, but I would never go back there, and I would never trust the staff to organize my wedding day. There are so many options in Bali, I wouldn't put this one at the top of any list.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I'm currently staying with my boyfriend in a one bedroom villa! First impression = wow! Beautiful, clean and fresh looking entrance to the hotel.

We booked this villa about 15 minutes before arriving (due to issues with previous villa at a different place) and the staff couldn't be more accommodating. Our room was ready within 10 minutes.

Large private pool, two levels with living room upstairs, and huge spa that could fit 4 people! Extremely comfy king bed, large shower, and DVD player to watch some movies we bought from local markets.

Breakfast was served in the villa (or the restaurant if you choose that) - not many options but still pleasant. We also hired a scooter at just 80,000 rupiah ($8 AUD). The staff could not be more helpful too. They have ordered taxis for us, booked restaurants etc and are always smiling.

Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank abbeyjennifer
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Although not much menu for breakfast,, but Beautiful , nice galden, luxury and big room ( 2 bedroom connecting)... Over all, it's nice place for family... *becareful with insect and centipede in rain season..

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Juanda C
Reviewed January 1, 2017

We arrived well after midnight having forewarned reception of our late arrival.

We were taken by buggy to our villa (5) and ushered into our gorgeous villa. It was a beautiful oasis after a hectic run through the airport and 40 min drive.

The private pool is glorious - we took a late night swim and toasted a drink before turning in.

The villa is exceptionally clean and well appointed. We have stayed in many Bali hotels and villas where you could describe the facilities as tired - ours at Flamingo was not one of them.

Big comfortable bed, faultless aircon - clean pool and beautiful bathroom. Tick.

We had room service breakfast and buffet brekky during our stay - room service had to be pre-ordered, but arrived hot and tasty, and served in ioutdoor dining table.

The staff, as generally is the case in a Bali, are helpful, very friendly and eager to please.

Flamingo is a great central point to enjoy to beaches of Ullawatu and the Bukit Peninsula. The villa felt like a retreat into luxury after a hard day toiling cliffs and local steps down to beaches, but we could not fault it.

We waved down cabs and mini-buses out the front, but I am sure transport could be arranged if we had asked. If I was staying a week, I would consider hiring a scooter - the roads are busy but not congested like Kuta or Legian, and this region of Bali is home to a lot of off-grid beaches and cliff-top viewing areas you won't find using google.

Many of the villas and few resorts in the area are top shelf with top shelf prices. Flamingo was tremendous value and exceeded our expectations.

The region is rural when compared to Seminyak or Kuta, but we appreciated our time away from the masses,. After a couple of days heavy touring, relaxing around the pool reading books was a delight.

There is a big supermarket 5-10 min away if you need to sock up including wine selection.

Room tip: There are 3 x 2 storey villas with a shared pool wit sea views - great for Family/friends who want to share but have own room
Date of stay: December 2016