Bali Bule Homestay
$37
$21
Agoda.com
Le Grande Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$45
$12
Klapa Resort(Pecatu)
$49
Hotwire.com
U Sameera Pecatu Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$49
$46
Hotels.com
The edge(Pecatu)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot waterair conrent motorbikespadang padang beachmin ridesingle finplace to staythomas beachnice pool areawi fihuge bathroomevery morningsmall thingsstayed here for nightswithin walking distanceper nightfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We came here on a recommendation by a friend and we were initially going to stay for just 3 nights and then move on, we ended up staying for our entire stay, 10 nights, because we loved it so much. It's in a lovely location close to uluwatu and pedang pedang and is very peaceful and relaxing. The pool is lovely and clean and our villa was very nice with a huge bed and very spacious rooms.
The staff cannot do enough for you, always friendly and helpful. And the restaurant was great and at very reasonable prices!
Highly recommend this place & thank you to all the lovely staff for making our holiday perfect :)

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Fluffymeow36
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We spent the last 3 days of our honeymoon at Bali Bule and thought it was really good. Fairly basic rooms, but the place is well set out and back from the road, so quite quiet. The pool in the middle was great too. Nothing mind-blowing but pretty good value and a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Not a room tip, but go to Finn's Beach Club. Absolutely brilliant.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adam Y
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My boyfriend stayed here last year just a week after it had opened and was keen to go back there. He wasn't disappointed when he returned. It was my first visit there and was very happy with the accommodation. Going from a dark room in Kuta to a bright spacious, beautiful place for only an extra $10. $45 a night for basic room, for $10 more you get hot water but we weren't bothered by that. Complete value for money in my eyes.
The pool area and garden are perfect for just chilling out. Only thing missing was an outdoor shower to rinse off the chlorine.
Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The owner remembered my bf from last year too.
The café/restaurant which is part of Bali Bule is perfect for simple eats. The omelette is pretty good for brekkie. Service a little bit slow at times. However always polite. We ordered food and were more than happy to deliver it pool side to us.
The rooms are very clean and spacious. Only negative is the aircon is not that strong in the rooms.
Location is perfect for surfers, 10 min walk to Uluwatu or 20 to Pedang Pedang.
Overall I can't wait to go back again and we def are staying there again. Wish I was still there!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mcscotslady
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Pros: The pool is nice the rooms are big and clean, and you are a five min walk from uluwatu beach.
Cons: the most unhelpful and unfriendliest staff ever encountered in my 1 month trip in Indonesia.
I would also not recommend eating at their restaurant. The staff there is also pretty rude. Just walk to uluwatu beach (5 min up the road) and there are loads of food options with a great view on the most beautiful waves.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank audejacques
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Bali Bule could be the best value in Uluwatu. First, the place is gorgeous! The pool is a few feet from any of the rooms and the price is great! If you're here to surf, get the room with 2 beds and you can pay as low as $22/night (sharing with a friend, total of $45/night). Unlike some of the hotels/motels, it's not dingy, it's NICE and PLEASANT.

The staff is outstanding, especially Nick, who will do whatever it takes to make your stay a pleasant one! He even volunteered to get me a modem in Denpasar, because he knew the modem I ordered didn't come and he knew I really needed it for work. He also gave me a ride to Panang Panang beach, just because I asked how to get there and didn't know how to rid a motorbike! So nice!!! He also tried to teach me to ride a motorbike, but I was a lost case, not his fault :-).

The pool is inviting and fun, no, the water is no longer green as some people describe, maybe it was a temporary glitch.

Ok, some things to know:

1. Internet is super slow. Don't count on it at all. I had to buy a sim card and modem to get reasonable connection. However, if you only need to facebook and check email, you will be just fine.

2. Restaurant food is not good. I've told them that. Get out and walk in any direction for food, if you turn right, you get to Uluwatu Blue Point beach that has some good restaurant with amazing view (notice I said "good" and not "great", food in Uluwatu is not great in general...).

If you still want to eat at the restaurant, ask for the "Israeli Salad", I thought them how to make it and they did a good job with it.

I recommend Bali Bule 100%! Say hi to Nick!

Room Tip: Pick the more expensive one, with hot water and outdoor shower. It's only $10 more.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo