“A-maze-ing ”

Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Pecatu
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: El Kabron is a unique venue where we believe in exclusivity. We believe that luxury international travellers appreciate value, personalized service and high quality of food and beverage, following this concept we strive to create the perfect ambience and atmosphere to enjoy the islands most perfect view of the ocean and sunset. El Kabron Policy: Opening hours from 11:30 to 23:45 Kindly note that a minimum pre-payment will be collected from each guest prior to entering the restaurant. (This policy enables us to keep the venue exclusively available to those who wish to relax in comfort.) The pre-payment policy only applies until 19:00 (11:30 to 19:00) Details of the pre-pay policy are listed below: Dining Area Indoor & Al Fresco: IDR 350K per guest (Inclusive of IDR 350K credit on Food & Beverage, Dining Area only). Maximum of 8 persons per table. Dinner commences from 19:30 prepayment policy do not apply. Cliff Club Pool area & VIP Balcony lounges: IDR 650K per guest (Inclusive of a welcome glass of Moët & Chandon*, IDR 300K credit towards Food & Beverage, El Kabron Gift, pool/towel service and access to whole venue). * Alternatively, one glass of any beverage of the same value or below Children (3 – 12 years old): IDR 250K per guest (Inclusive of IDR 250K credit on Food & Beverage in Dining Area, Cliff Club the credit is 150K, access is submitted to parents area access, Balcony lounges is open to children over 12 y/o, swimming is allowed until 18:00 but must be supervised by an adult at all times. Babies until 5 years old and babies with diapers are not allowed to swim at all times). If you would like more information and details, please contact us through our website Group bookings: For bookings for the dining area of more than 8 pax please contact us through our website For bookings for the Cliff Club of more than 10 pax please contact us through our website Please note that your reservation will only be held for 15 minutes. In the case of late arrival, you will be welcomed as a walk-in guest. If you are running late, please call us and we will do our best to hold your reservation for you. Dress code: Smart Casual. T-shirts with beverage logos and singlets are not permitted. Proper swimming attire is required. No street clothes, cut-offs, denim shorts, boxers are permitted in the swimming pool. No selfie sticks and drones allowed at any time During special events (excluding Christmas and New Year’s Eve) children will be allowed in the restaurant only. Food and beverage from outside the venue are not allowed at any time. Food and beverage from outside the venue are not allowed at any time. Latest available booking for Sunset is at 4:30 pm (walk-in guests are welcomed from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm).
Vancouver, Canada
“A-maze-ing ”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

El kabron was wonderful!!!! My
Sister and I loved the authentic Spanish cuisine offered at el kabron. Every spectacular view during dinner was worth the long drive from Kuta. Totally recommend this resto!

ELKABRON, Public Relations Manager at El Kabron Spanish Restaurant & Cliff Club, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Aimbouch,

Thanks for your Review !!!
Hope see you soon again at :

El KABRON

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
“Great view, service and food quality”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Highly recommended restaurant for sunset, chill out with good food and really amazing service. Alex was so attentive to us and made good recommendation, love the Grilled Fresh Calamari. Alex also gave us good suggestion for the wine to match with our food order. Nice bean bed arrangement and if you want to have the golden view area, make sure to call and reserve in advance. Minimum charge was reasonable, subjected to how close to the cliff side. I would say the second section is already good enough for us. Nice Bean bag seats. However, better to hire a car there who know the direction to this place, a bit difficult to find. Still, we enjoyed every moment since we met the receptionist from the door.

• Visited March 2014
Dear simandy88

Thanks For your Review.

All our Staff are nice and kind. Thanks to mention one of them !!!
See you soon
El KAbron
The Spanish Experience
perth
“Another amazing lunch”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Yet again another amazing lunch.
We ordered several different meals off the tapas menu. Everyone fresh and very tasty. Washed down by some cocktails, cuddled up on the bean bags and followed by a swim. What a great day. I think it's very reasonable priced for what you get and the breath taking views. I will be back

1 Thank perthtravels
Dear perthtravels

Thanks For your Review !!
We will be ready for serve you again On your Next Visit !!

El Kabron
The Spanish Experience 2014
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stupid Policy on Taking Photographs and Expensive”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I was, in the beginning, looking forward to visiting this place as I had heard quite a fair bit about this place. As it was a Saturday, my friends and I opted to go early and take the seats right at the front, away on the far right corner. We paid Rp. 300,000 per person minimum charge, expensive, but warranted as the view is admittedly gorgeous.

As an amateur photographer who have just started this hobby, I naturally took many pics of my friends in the restaurant settings. As the sun was setting, I went about setting up my small tripod and placing it in the furthermost right corner of the restaurant and making sure that it was NOT blocking anyone. Seriously, if it was any further away, it would have fallen off the edge of the cliff. Imagine my surprise when a lady, probably the restaurant manager, came up to me and said, rather brusquely, "We don't allow the use of tripods here". When I protested and remarked that it is a small tripod and not blocking anyone, she rudely answered "Either you take it down or we will charge you a professional photographer's fee".

Even a novice like me who has not been in the hospitality industry long can tell you this is the absolute WORST way to handle this situation. I felt that she could have said "Our company policy does not allow the use of tripods, but since you have set it up, quickly take a few shots and fold it away", and I would have been happy to do so. Instead, her rude and dismissive manner and threat to "charge" me with extra fees meant that she has lost a customer forever.

As I didn't want to create a scene, I took my small tripod down and promised myself a few things. One: never ever to come back to this place NOR to ever recommend ANY of my friends to ever come here.
Two: make sure that everyone at Tripadvisor realises what a stupid policy this company has on such a minor issue.

P/S: My camera is a Fujifilm mirrorless camera, which means that it is small and compact, not the DSLR monstrosity that may have blocked anyone sitting behind us.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Indospurs
ELKABRON, Public Relations Manager at El Kabron Spanish Restaurant & Cliff Club, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Indospurs

Thanks For your Review.
We Apologies if there was a Misunderstanding From our Management when you wanted to take Photos From the Cliff side.

We had a complain from table 45 that your Tripod was blocking his view on the pool area and our Manager floor try to Explain it as well as he could to you.

After once you place your tripod in your table area shouldn't be any Problem and we Apologies if we Insisted on that issue.

El Kabron is a beautiful and Amazing Spanish Experience and one can feel chilling in Ibiza without Moving from Bali.
Please Review your hole Experience with us, and don't let a small Issue ruin your visit to us.

Hope to see you Again,
El Kabron
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Love the view”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

A friend recommend us about this place, and we decide to make its a try. It's really worth a visit :) the food and drink was just nice. Btw, we wish they could have some towels to lend to us, because last time we jumped into the pool without realize we didn't bring any towel along :(

Visited February 2014
Dear p_thaonguyen,

Thanks For your Review.

We are Getting Ready for New Summer, and we will have hole new Concept and Design from Indoor and outdoor.
And we will Supply Towels !!

See you soon Again,