“Spectacular Views”

Klapa New Kuta Beach
Ranked #26 of 51 Restaurants in Pecatu
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

4* is
Not for the food or the services but for the spectacular views of the Bali Sea that you can catch here from the Sky Pool or the infinity pool. Buy yourself a beer & make peace with yourself. Dreamland beach is one of the better beaches in Bali and water too is worth a dip.

There are newer reviews for Klapa New Kuta Beach

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The location and view of this place is actually a top notch. Unfortunately some of the details here do not amuse me. Upon entering the gate i was already made shocked by the Rp 15,000 parking fee they requested. Rp 15,000 is easily the most expensive parking fee i've ever paid in Bali.
The menu list is vast, from Western food, Chinese and local Indonesian cuisine. I ordered their special oxtail food. It is of course pricey but still reasonable in my opinion. The taste is actually not bad but i was expecting better. Taste wise It's on par with oxtail soup you can find at the local shopping mall, just presented better. It's their specialty that's why I ordered it.
I love the settings of the restaurant but some parts of it like the sink in the toilet is covered with rust. With small improvement Klapa can be a very interesting place.

1  Thank Ryuta I
Reviewed December 14, 2013

People say that the visit to Bali would be less memorable if we miss visiting Dreamland in Pecatu. The trip for lunch (only) on a striking hot midday heat was cured with its great food and beverage. Frankly speaking, the price was no cheap (Pecatu is one of the expensive land spot in Bali), but again ….. for the sake of memorable visit to Bali …... The restaurant, part of Dreamland resort complex, perches some 50 meters above beach level. While waiting for the meals, we could have a look at the people on the beach and the surfers from its balconies or simply nested in its cozy air conditioned lounges. It was really enjoyable.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The sunset at Klapa new kuta beach is very beautiful. Me and my wive enjoyed it many times during our stay at the Lorin hotel.
The only thing that we didn't understood was that if we wanted to enjoy the sunset we had to drink/eat for a minimum of 200.000 Roepia.

1  Thank Arie G
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I went here 3 times. A good place to relax and enjoying the beach, pool and sunset. The food was good but the service could be better. Took a long time when somebody helped me.