The edge
$32
$24
Agoda.com
Le Grande Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$41
Ayu Guna Inn(Pecatu)
$15
$12
Agoda.com
U Sameera Pecatu Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$55
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom villabutler servicepersonal butlerindian oceanwine cellarglass bottomamazing propertyfour seasonsthe cliffoutdoor deckunparalleled viewsapple tvvip loungekids roomprivate cinemawill remember for the restthe general manager
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in "the view" five bedrooms villa for 3 nights (April 5 - April8). The most impression on our mind were indeed the view. Plus not to mention variety of high end amenities that pamper us to the edge. Finally, the ultimate perfection was the service that exceeds all our expectations. Bravo the edge..

• Stayed: April 2014
Thomas W, General Manager at The edge, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Meroga,

We are always delighted to showcase our property, especially the 5 bedroom villa with its 180 degree view of the indian ocean. I am glad you appreciated the scenery as much as we do.

Thank you also for your compliments of the staff, our motto is that nothing is impossible and i hope you were treated that way.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I want say many thanks to the edge for hospitality and huge place.
I had butler panda and his partner. Panda make my honey moon so different with the other hotel
He really care about me and my husband, really sweet panda. When I was romantic dinner he really made simple dinner into a stunning ,there is sprinkling of white flower on the red carpet and candle everywhere, and the important think he make me surprise he brought me a bunch of flower I know he toke from the garden and the ponds, but really, he make us really proud with him he always do best think for us. I always remember after breakfast he always brought me to the ponds and fiddling the fish, we really miss you panda.
1 think for the edge the project little disturbing
Food was good but little salty we love sanbal matzah really nice
Spa wonderfull

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim lee G

Dear Kim Lee G,

Thank you for your compliments, and i am thrilled to hear that the butlers took good care of you and went out of their way to ensure a memorable stay.

My apologies that you found some of the food salty, obviously palates differ and we will make a point to serve spices separately so that adjustments can be made according to individual taste. We are also making progress on the project and hope to have the heavy work completed within the next 4-6 weeks.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your spa journey and will make sure to share your pleasant experience with the therapists.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to The edge some time in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Nothing is too much for this resort. Unfortunately we had to cut our time short but we can't wait to get back! Panda and Astina are true gentlemen and professionals. They are there whenever you need them and seemed to always be one step ahead of you. I can see why the staff are as good as they are, as we met Mr Thomas Weber the GM. He was a pleasure to deal with, very proud of his work and you could see his main aim was to keep his customers happy.
During our stay the construction was noisy, check what stage there up to when you book. Ours was the jack hammer stage. If we weren't planing on being by the pool all day this wouldn't have been a problem. As I said before I can't wait to get back. Nothing in Bali has compared with it so far for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank TARAK84

Dear Tarak84,

Many thanks for your kind words and wonderful compliments of the staff.

The project is certainly an issue, one that we hope will be history in the very near future. We do hope to see you again and that you will be able to experience all our facilities upon completion.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I got my holy matrimony in here with ocean view and cliff view. I got a problem with the AIr con in my 5 bedroom villa & the general manager decided to move me to the one bedroom villa downstair it was a perfect decision tho. The unforgetable moment in the edge villa. Awesome

• Stayed: October 2013
Thomas W, General Manager at The edge, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear Natasia M,

I am thrilled that we were able to assist with your perfect wedding and I wish you all the best for the future. Thank you for choosing The edge for this important event.

We have since fixed the problem with the air conditioner so that the next time you come to visit us, the room should be nice and cold.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I am writing this review after we got back from our honeymoon, we always chose the best hotels we can find and the best accommodation they offered. I stayed at four seasons Sayan and Kihava anantara Maldives. to my taste, the Edge was by far the most fascinating..from head to toe.

The staff are professionals and so polite, upon arrival we were greeted by Adi the staff manager then went to our villa with our butler. check in and check out was in the villa and as smooth as possible. the villa itself is amazing, the view breathtaking though not so good for sunset nor sunrise. the villa's decoration is beautiful, it is equipped with a large Lcd screen + a mac pc + an apple tv. already filled with tens of movies and also you can buy any movie you want form itune store. the is also a nice jacuzzi. the front space outside the villa is HUGE with a pretty big pool.

I really can talk forever about this hotel, so I'll just try to stress out what I found to be most fascinating:

1- Butler service .. we had two butlers, Panda and Dharma. now we had a "butler service" almost in every other hotel and it was nothing compared to these guys believe me. most of the time we were attended by Panda. he was the real deal and took so much pride in what he does. he was polite, proactive, resourceful, helpful, classy and there for us all the time.
he made everything for us, we wanted to go to a clothing shop but it was late, all what i did was show him the add in a magazine, 5 minutes afterwards he came to us with a ready to go car and already contacted the store and asked to remain open until we arrive.
dinner recommendations, reservations, tailored adventure, tickets .. whatever you need this guy will get for you before you blink with a discount price, and even if he didn't hear of what you are asking for before in his life he will do his research and try to come with best plan for you + the best prices.

2- boutique resort makes you feel like the world revolves around you, no one is more important than you and almost everything can be adjusted to your liking.

3- best Spa + treatment i have ever tried in my life and i have done massages everywhere. my only regret was that we tried their spa on our last day.. we wanted to try more of their treatments options.

4- they enjoy giving you freebies and putting a smile on your face, hotel services is cheap compared to other hotel with the same level. they don't try to milk you, instead they really help you save money.

5- food is fantastic also.

few things you might not appreciate:
1- construction on-site, starts from 8am to 5pm. a pretty noisy situation and its not going to finish until next september. (i would still go the edge again even with double the noise)
2- in-room dinning is a little slow, sometimes taking up to one hour. but somewhat understandable since everything is from scratch upon your request.
3- monkeys onsite, they are not violent but they will steal your snacks specially if it is in a red packaging, they are very interested with red color.
4- jacuzzi cannot be filled hot water, you'll be out of hot water half way there.

upon check out we were greeted by hotel manager Mr.Thomas, very nice gentleman. asked us if there is anything else they can do for us and the gave my wife a packed present, walked with us to our car and wished us a safe trip :D

stayed between 16th - 19th of February 2014.

Thank you The Edge for an unforgettable time.
Mohannad & Ghada

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thomas W, General Manager at The edge, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Mohannad,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for the constructive feedback.

It's good to know that from a service aspect this was some of the best that you have ever experienced on all your travels. I will be sure to forward your comments to the respective departments.

In terms of the construction next door, this is certainly inconvenient, with any luck all the heavy machinery should be done by the end of March this year.

With regards to the food order taking up to an hour to complete, we will certainly work on reducing the time is takes to prepare and deliver, that is unacceptable. We have discussed our warm water capacity and will look to increase.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.