Rapture Surfcamp Bali
Le Grande Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$43
Ayu Guna Inn(Pecatu)
$15
$12
Agoda.com
U Sameera Pecatu Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$56
All reviewsrapture surf campsurf instructorssurf spotsintermediate grouppandanpadang padangbreakfast and dinnersurf shackbeautiful campdorm roombeginners and intermediatesgreat surflearn howtheory lessonspizza nightoatsgood vibes
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Honestly I dunno where to begin... it was such an amazing time I spent at Rapture Camp. Arrived late at night with a 1 1/2 hour delay and it was no problem at all. Airport pick up just worked perfectly. Arrived on a saturday night so sunday was surf-free and I could relax, hang out at the pool and get over my jetlag. I've never really surfed before but Dicky and the other surf guides took very good care of teaching me the basics. It was a lot of fun and the best thing on the holiday. They chose the right spot for the skills of the group and the conditions on each day and made me progress really fast. Made it down to a 6"8 fish from basically 0 experience. I also bought my own board there and the guys where really helpful in choosing and Kadek even took me to some shops in Kuta.
I really liked the location of the camp, away from the crowds in Kuta on the more laid-back Buket peninsula. Its ways less touristy and instead there are loads of surf dudes around. I would recommend to rent a scooter to get around the island.
There are also possibilties to book Yoga lessons... Sunny gives massages, so its an all around care free holiday. The breakfast is also worth mentioning... got addicted to banana pancakes and you can basically order whatever you want.
Girls: make sure to buy at least one of the wonderful Bikinis Maggie has in her store, they are simply amazing and fit to every purpose imaginable (from surfing to just looking hot).
I can really recommend the camp to everyone who wants to stay in a surf camp in Bali. It has a really nice athmosphere and rather is a home away from home than a hotel... I'll definitely will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 13Fiona09
Rapturesurfcampbali, Manager at Rapture Surfcamp Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Hey Fiona nice to hear from you and thanks for your review online with your thoughtful positive words always nice to have great people stay with us i hope all is well and look forward to seeing you again sometime soon in bali or where ever we catch up.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Chill, friendly and an amazing place. This is the epitome of what a surf camp should be. I'm an experienced surfer and was looking to find a place in bali to find some surfers to surf with and found Rapture to be in the perfect location for some quality bali surf. The staff was chill, friendly and very professional. Yoga, quality food, and a perfect environment filled with amazing travelers from all around the world. It's one of those places where you simply don't want to leave once you set foot in. Highly recommended for all level of surfers for an amazing experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Rapturesurfcampbali, Owner at Rapture Surfcamp Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thanks for your Review Ben loved having you hear and thanks for your drone work would love to see you again soon mate take care.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I went to the camp twice already staying for one month each time The first time as a beginner and the second time as an intermediate, and will go back again. What makes me come back is the atmosphere in the camp, the location (3 min away from the beach), the staff, the food and accommodation.
If you want to learn how to surf, meet people from all around the world, I would recommend you go there, you wont regret it.

Peace..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Rapturesurfcampbali, Owner at Rapture Surfcamp Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thankyou for this we really appreciate it. Always great to have you around never a dull moment. See you soon

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Rapture Surfcamp was recommended to my sister and I by one of our surfer friends. We stayed for 3 nights, 4 days and wished we had of stayed longer! The experience was awesome. Super friendly/fun staff, amazing outdoor area to party( with all the awesome new friends you get to meet from all over the world), fantastic atmosphere ,great accom, delicious food and the main reason we came….to learn how to surf! The surf instructors are excellent, they really take the time to explain and teach you how to surf properly.The lessons available are super helpful i highly recommend them if you are a beginner. Another plus to all of this is the amazing beaches you get to see and surf at!
Overall , very impressive and so much fun with a great learning experience. I will definitely be coming back and bringing all my friends for a surf :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was only able to stay at Rapture for one night, but it was a fantastic experience. I arrived late at night and was still welcomed kindly to the camp. Breakfast in the morning was great and the surfing that followed was perfect. The surf instructors are understanding, patient and helpful to all skill levels. You will improve your surfing here at this camp regardless of skill level. I met many surfers who started a week or two before and were paddling out to the outer breaks ahead of me!

In addition to the nice facilities and staff, the group staying at the camp couldn't be nicer or more open. I felt like a part of the family halfway through my first coffee. The room quality was superb (I had an A/C room) and very clean. Would highly recommend Rapture and look forward to my own return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo