“Don't want to leave”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pecatu
Rapture Surfcamp Bali
Ranked #1 of 63 Specialty Lodging in Pecatu
“Don't want to leave”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Chill, friendly and an amazing place. This is the epitome of what a surf camp should be. I'm an experienced surfer and was looking to find a place in bali to find some surfers to surf with and found Rapture to be in the perfect location for some quality bali surf. The staff was chill, friendly and very professional. Yoga, quality food, and a perfect environment filled with amazing travelers from all around the world. It's one of those places where you simply don't want to leave once you set foot in. Highly recommended for all level of surfers for an amazing experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Rapturesurfcampbali, Owner at Rapture Surfcamp Bali, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thanks for your Review Ben loved having you hear and thanks for your drone work would love to see you again soon mate take care.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I went to the camp twice already staying for one month each time The first time as a beginner and the second time as an intermediate, and will go back again. What makes me come back is the atmosphere in the camp, the location (3 min away from the beach), the staff, the food and accommodation.
If you want to learn how to surf, meet people from all around the world, I would recommend you go there, you wont regret it.

Peace..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Rapturesurfcampbali, Owner at Rapture Surfcamp Bali, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thankyou for this we really appreciate it. Always great to have you around never a dull moment. See you soon
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Rapture Surfcamp was recommended to my sister and I by one of our surfer friends. We stayed for 3 nights, 4 days and wished we had of stayed longer! The experience was awesome. Super friendly/fun staff, amazing outdoor area to party( with all the awesome new friends you get to meet from all over the world), fantastic atmosphere ,great accom, delicious food and the main reason we came….to learn how to surf! The surf instructors are excellent, they really take the time to explain and teach you how to surf properly.The lessons available are super helpful i highly recommend them if you are a beginner. Another plus to all of this is the amazing beaches you get to see and surf at!
Overall , very impressive and so much fun with a great learning experience. I will definitely be coming back and bringing all my friends for a surf :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was only able to stay at Rapture for one night, but it was a fantastic experience. I arrived late at night and was still welcomed kindly to the camp. Breakfast in the morning was great and the surfing that followed was perfect. The surf instructors are understanding, patient and helpful to all skill levels. You will improve your surfing here at this camp regardless of skill level. I met many surfers who started a week or two before and were paddling out to the outer breaks ahead of me!

In addition to the nice facilities and staff, the group staying at the camp couldn't be nicer or more open. I felt like a part of the family halfway through my first coffee. The room quality was superb (I had an A/C room) and very clean. Would highly recommend Rapture and look forward to my own return.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Matt J
Coolangatta, Australia
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Yeah mate, I stayed 5 weeks! did the 2 weeks surf course and loved it I was a complete beginner and was surfing the waves after a few days, and loved to interact the yoga with surfing worked well together!! food and accom we're amazing great place to meet people from all over the world with similar interests!! Good luck, you won't regret it! I make it an annual stay now!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Rob B
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I came across this camp after a quick google search for 'best surf camps Bali', and I wasn't disappointed. Whilst it isn't cheap on a student budget, my 10 day stay was 100% worth the money. The camp itself is beautiful, the staff super friendly and the provided food is great! There's a real family atmosphere, meaning that I felt immediately at home, despite travelling solo for the first time.
The thing that stood out most of all, however, was the quality of the surf guiding and lessons. I've had some seriously borderline surf lessons in the past, however these guys were great, coming into the water and providing feedback after each wave. Even better was the fact that lessons weren't given just for the sake of it- I was encouraged to just go with the included free guiding after a few days, saving me a considerable amount of money! The instructors were knowledgable about the best break, meaning I got to surf some really incredible secret spots, along with tailoring groups to ability, not taking people to places beyond their skills, but still challenging you if you wanted. I was beyond impressed! This is definitely a place that I'm gonna come back to!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Rachaelb363
Rapturesurfcampbali, Manager at Rapture Surfcamp Bali, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thanks for all your kind words and informations on our camp it always helps for others to hear the real experience first hand. Take care and keep up your surfing
Perth, Australia
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Guys, I was thinking of doing a 2 week stay. The goal is to learn to surf.
I am a total begginer.
I just wanted to know if the classes are good? did it work for you guys? etc...
Is 2 weeks a good period? Has anybody also done Yoga over there?

Thanks

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Pablo B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pecatu
Suarga Padang Padang
Padang Padang Surf Camp
De Sapphire Cliff Villa
The Villas at AYANA Resort BALI
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort

Been to Rapture Surfcamp Bali? Share your experiences!