“Awesome Rapturesurfcamp”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pecatu
Rapture Surfcamp Bali
Ranked #1 of 66 Specialty Lodging in Pecatu
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had a blast and enjoyed every single day at the camp! First we stayed one week, then extended three more days and finally we decided to stay our whole three weeks trip there because we liked it so much. We had the luck to stay at different rooms and they are all amazing (Luxury Dorm with air cond yay, Villa WAS AWESOME)! The food (breakfast & dinner) was delicious every day! A big thank you to our cooks!! Not to forget the great massage from Sunny!! We also enjoyed the surfing lessons at different spots (so nice everything's organized and you go there and back with the group)! We liked the chilling, familiar atmosphere in the camp and the funny, cool hosts! There's nothing more to write. Just: Go there and enjoy as we did! <3

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've travelled around many of the world’s best surfing destinations so know what I'm looking for when I go. When I came to Bali I wanted to stay somewhere where I could feel relaxed with the people around me and maximise water time. Rapture was the perfect place for this; the place itself is very well kept, all the people working there are great, as is the hospitality and food!
One of the best things about the camp is the guiding available for beginners and experienced surfers, you don't need to waste any time thinking about where to go for the day, it’s all handled for you, they can get you to best break for the day taking into consideration wave quality and crowds!
I must have surfed 6 hours every day for 2 weeks, which is what I went for; but if you're feeling like a lazy day there's always the pool, pool table, bar, local café's, shops and temples to keep you off the streets! I'll be going back for sure whenever I surf Bali in the future…

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Highly recommended if you are looking for a chill place but yet have some level of luxury yet still feel like its a home away from home. I have been there 4 times now.for the past 3 years and seen it grow from 2 villas to now the great landscape, the pool, the pool stage ( where we do AIr band) and the BBQs weekends. It is a very homey and also has other services lie ordering your custom surf board or buying the very sexy Maggie Bikinis - designed and made and you get to meet Maggie herself ! You meet many like minded people there and you will want to come back again and again.

Room Tip: If you want a bit of luxury, book the villas - its well worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank FemmeDiva
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I've had some really good days in the camp. Staff is friendly and helpfull and the accomodation very luxurious. Warm water in the showers and clean sanitary.Great stay

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Peter I
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had a great time at the Rapture Bali camp went twice for 3 weeks. I returned so it must have been good. I would recommended staying there.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brock f
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I had a fantastic week here. The staff were brilliant, fun and accommodating. It is a very relaxed atmosphere. I stayed in the dorms, which were spacious and practical, with electric fans and lamps provided for each bunk, and only 4 bunks to a room, so you are not tripping over each other. I had a look in the Villas and Bungalow as well, and these are verging on decadent in their style, layout and comfort. The bathrooms are clean, and the showers are very 'back to nature', which is what you want after a day out at sea.

The surf set up is brilliant too. I have been to other camps, in other countries, and have never been happier. You surf a wide range of beaches, depending on the weather, wave conditions, your ability and tide. The surf guides are great fun, and will always get you to the right spot for take offs. They are very encouraging and give plenty of tips. The quiver of boards to choose from at the camp is impressive, and after 3 days found my perfect board (the other days I also used good boards, but it took time for me to get used to surfing without a cumbersome wetsuit, and the water temp can be warmer than the air!)

The food at the camp is great, with breakfast and dinner laid on, which greatly reduces the cost of living, and the massages provided by Sunny, at a very cheap rate compared to others in Bali, is by far the best massage I have every had! There is a free pool table, small library, playing cards and TV to enjoy, and the cost of beer is competitive too.

It costs around 150,000Rp from the airport, and the taxis provided from Rapture camps to get to Kuta and other places of interest are charged at a good competitive rate.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BobbyV83
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Booked the camp for 10 days to take a holiday from my asia travels. The camp is located at Padang Padang, Bali. It is set in a quit environment but you are provided with everything you need. very stylish bungalows and common area with a pool, pool table, small gym area and bar all surrounded by a very pretty balinese garden. Sunny the cook prepared great dinners and you could choose everything you could think of for breakfast to prepare you for a long day of surfing. Except for mondays the surf instructors take you out to the best places for surfing every day (different locations depending on the conditions) in the mornings and afternoons. You can choose between a variety of rental boards or bring your own.
I had a really great time at the camp with great people and staff and found it really hard to leave to continue my travelling. Since I enjoyed it so much I just booked another week before I fly home to make this the perfect end of my holidays.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Elenaschuh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pecatu
Suarga Padang Padang
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
Padang Padang Surf Camp
De Sapphire Cliff Villa
The Villas at AYANA Resort

Been to Rapture Surfcamp Bali? Share your experiences!