Excellent gem: lovely grounds, beautiful setting, awesome atmosphere: Padang Padang Surf Camp is simply a wonderful place. The camp and its staff and guests live for surfing and you can breath the surf air around you.
Couple of tiny small improvements would make it even better:
little more effort to the cleaning, little extras like a face towel would be nice and costs close to nothing and free sodas for lunch would make it hassle free.
I would not recommend the surf camp and its classes to beginners - the guides are high quality and not best suited to explain the very basics and don't seem to be fitted for that. However, should you be a bit advanced or advanced, this is the best surf guiding you can get.
I appreciated that they looked out for waves, dragged us across half the island to get us the best waves of the day and on some occasions, provided feedback from photos. Those photo sessions should perhaps be part of every single day, it was super helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padang Padang Surf Camp offers quality accommodation near some of the best surfing breaks in the world. Surf guiding for advanced surfers and surf lessons for beginners. We cater for all levels of surfers and offer full services including airport transfers, meals, accommodation, surf lessons, board rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Padang Padang Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Hotel Pecatu
- Padang Surf Camp Pecatu
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali/Pecatu