We stayed at the camp back in October as complete beginners to surfing. Padang Padang throw you straight in to the waves but make sure you feel safe with the instructors, which was great for us because we are impatient when trying new things and prefer a trial and error approach. The resort itself is beautiful and has a really chilled out vibe around the pool area. The room was nice but we did wish we'd booked one with air conditioning. By the end of our 3 days surfing both of us could pick our own waves, stand up and ride in (not consistently though and our technique definitely needs work!). We met some great people during our stay who were like minded and fun to be around. The only thing about this place that leaves me a little disappointed was the way that the owner (Richard) slated us during the photo analysis with no appreciation of how far we'd come. Not the best way to inspire your guests to continue surfing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padang Padang Surf Camp offers quality accommodation near some of the best surfing breaks in the world. Surf guiding for advanced surfers and surf lessons for beginners. We cater for all levels of surfers and offer full services including airport transfers, meals, accommodation, surf lessons, board rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Padang Padang Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Hotel Pecatu
- Padang Surf Camp Pecatu
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali/Pecatu