Three Monkeys Villas(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
Puri Uluwatu Villas(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$80
$41
$35
PinkCoco Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$66
$54
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

$49
S Resorts Hidden Valley Bali(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$74
$53
Flamingo Dewata Villa and Chapel(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$97
$64
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$20
$17
Agoda.com
Exclusive Bali Bungalows(Pecatu)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
Agoda.com
All reviewsgolf coursedreamland beachsuite roombreakfast buffetgolf fielduluwatu templeswimming poolfree shuttlerooms are spaciousnice stayaway from the hustle and bustlenusa duanice poolquiet placeanilbalibathtub
Reviewed February 19, 2016

I've been stayed there on July 2015 as Honeymoon trip with my Korean family. During I stayed I had bad experience regarding Front office service & old facilities, so I reviewed in Tripadvisor this page. After that Hotel contact me and Mr. Lim General Manager in Le Grande, wanna give ma another chance to use Le grande facilities and service. And he asked to remove my review. I accepted his offer and deleted my bad review. On January this year, I want to use his offer and contact hotel and made a booking. Actually, it was my birthday so I wanted to go this hotel again and celebrate with my husband. But while we made booking there was little problem regarding birthday cake, so I felt bad again. I sent email to Mr. Lim and asked to cancel birthday cake. But he canceled my hotel booking and informed me. I sent email back and called him, but he ignored. When he sent email to me, he mentioned he wants to visit me to apologize by personally. But during 1 month I has been waited any news from him, nothing happened. Of course I couldn't go this hotel on my birthday. My booking was canceled by Mr. Lim and no responde my email and phone call.
By the way, he canceld his offer without my permission so I will upload my review again same as before. And now whatever he offer me I will not remove this review in tripadvisor page. Also I never recommend this hotel to my Korean friends and any other visitors in my travel blog. Below review is what I uploaded before.

I stayed here last month with my family from Korea who participate in my wedding in Bali. I booked 2rooms for my family, me and my husband. when i finish to booked through OTA, i called hotel and got confirm. At that time, i requested connecting room and i inform that 1 room is honeymoon guest and i want to do early check in. My family's flight arrived in Bali that day at 4.30pm, so i wanted go to hotel early and do check in first. I remember the FO staff named Mr. FENDI answered the phone he checked my booking and gave me confirmation. First of my request, he answered to me 'I can give you room side by side and upgrade access pool'. I was very happy but i asked him again, 'Thank you but how much should i pay for upgrade, because i don't want to pay much money to upgrade.' and he said 'No, this is free upgrade.' So i really appreciated him. Second of my reqeust, he answered nicely, he will make note as Honeymooner and also allowed me to check in 12 noon. Before i hung up the phone i checked his name and his reponds again, he said it is already confirmed.
But when i viisit in Le Grande hotel (i remember this day is Balinese Holiday so, all of staffs wore Balinese traditional costume) around 3pm, my husband check in at Front office, they DID NOT know about my request at all. My husband tried to explain the situation and request connecting room again, at that time they tried to find the room. She said wait for confirmation and let us to sit in lobby, but few minutes later she just disappeared. I remembered that front office girl wore yellow Balinese clothes, also i have her picture which i took a picture in lobby, accidentally she is in picture together. BTW, we kept waiting that girl around 15mins in lobby, but nobody came to us and nobody gave us any information. We should go to airport so i asked to my husband to ask again. So he asked another front office staff again, and explained the situation again and we waited for respond AGAIN. of course, this girl staff also has no idea about this thing, she kept mentioned wait, wait, wait. So we waited aroudn 1 hour. I was really upset because we have to be hurry to go to the airport. My husband said to them, we have to go to airport now, but they don't care, just kept mention wait.
Finally, around 1 hour later we could do check in, but the rooms are really far from lobby and restaurant area, and not pool access room (obviously!). Also nothing prepared for us as honeymoon couple. We were so disaapointed, but already tired and have to go to airport immediately, so we just left hotel.
When we came back at night with my family again, we visit reception again and asked regarding my request and Mr. Fendi's confirmation. The girl who incharge of reception seems like really don't know anything and even she said to my husband 'Mr. fendi is our night audit. We don't know about what he confirms to you. So we don't know what your request.' And she kept asking with lots of doubt that we really get confirm from him. My husband was really upset about her respond, and asked her 'We booked your hotel and already got confirm from your colleague, but now you said he is night audit and you are in afternoon shift, so you don't know anything? Because of you work in the afternoon? How ridiculous your hotel system! How come you ignore guest's request like this!' Finally she said sorry but she looks like 'why i should say sorry to you. I'm not involve this happening.'
This hotel room is not bad, quite big size room and amenities are also nice. Other department staffs' services are nice and they are mostly smiling for guests. Breakfast buffet is good and restaurant's location and view are nice, also swimming pool is good. But some facilities are really old, so our room sink was already broken when we did check in, so we should call engineer to fix. Also showeroom is really weird. After finish to shower, water flood in whole bathroom floor. Wifi is so damn slow. Even in my room i can't connect wifi at all. I captured this wifi connecting page, it was horrible. But most horrible thing is actually Front Office staffs' service. They don't want to take any resposibility and ignore the guest reqeust because they thought that's not their job. I am 100% sure that i got confirm from Mr. Fendi regarding my request even i said to him 'Thank you so much for your kindness Mr. Fendi.' So actually why did i appreciate to him? He didn't take any action with his team, it is obviously LIE TO ME. Also i was really upset about the people who work in reception, they don't know the responsibility and just ignore the guest.
I really want to know about this happening from Mr. Fendi and two girls in Front office. I have picture of 2 Front offce girls, if hotel management read my review and asked me to send picture to you, I can send. I thought this hotel has 5 stars but even 3 stars are not enough because of FO servie! I am really really disappointed!

Room Tip: request room near the lobby buiding, other rooms are so far
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank YUMI232
FIN_LeGrandeBali, Manager at Le Grande Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank your for your candid feedback. We are sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the competence of our front desk team. We hope we can personally discuss and rectify the issues.

Kind Regards,
Anil Pinto(On behalf of Le Grande Bali- Management).

Reviewed February 15, 2016

A beautiful location with nice staff .The Hotel have some spectacular gardens, a clean and beautiful swimming pool. Moly Chaoz is the guide that you should ask for in the hotel for the islands's trips . Always smiling, positive and well documented .

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let "Moly Chaoz" that he made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you ack to the hotel soon!

Kind Regards,
Anil Pinto( On behalf of Le Grande Bali- Management).

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Great Hotel, huge room. 30 mins away from the airport. Great service.
Nice pool. We requested for early check in but were not able to acommodate us but we left our luggage at concierge and there was no problem. The bed and room is spacious, I think I booked for a deluxe room with pool view thru agoda but we were given a suite near the reception. so it was great. people were warm and attentive. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
LeGrande8481388, Manager at Le Grande Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. We are very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards
Anil Pinto.

Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

Today we stay here.. We see the hotel is very nice, the staff friendly the room very nice too
But the acc is not good so we call to front ofice about that and we move to the new room
We get sleep well here

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
LeGrande8481388, Manager at Le Grande Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. We will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.

Anil Pinto

Reviewed January 14, 2016

Plus: Service is great. Restaurant serves good breakfast. The kitchen was good and we had both very good lunch and dinner there. It is worth to try their bbq buffé in the evening. Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Definitely recommended to stay here in the Pecatu area. We also stayed at Lexington Klapa Resort which is located in the same area closer to the beach, but it was both more expensive and a real downgrade compared to Le Grande Bali.

Negative: It is quite far from everything else in Bali. But if you are in this neighbourhood for golf or for wedding (we were here for a wedding), I would warmly recommend to stay at this hotel.

Good value for money.

Tips: The have free shuttle buses taking you to the New Klapa Beach and to the Discovery Shopping Mall.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Dominic C

Dear Guest,
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Anil Pinto