Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Review Highlights
Love this place

Best place for yoga around the area. The setting is beautiful and peaceful as you can hear the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JodiC1981
via mobile
Amazing class in front of the ocean- wonderful instructors

Took a couple classes here while on vacation nearby. The classes with a prime view of the ocean... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Gillian B
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

All reviews bahia del sol ocean front these classes costa rica good vibes feel welcome potrero beach colleen practice yogi namaste beginners teacher strength session limitations incorporated
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

This yoga practice, offered daily and led by experienced instructors, has proven to be a challenging and invigorating addition to our winter vacation on Playa Potrero. Whether a beginner or more advanced yogi, the helpful and upbeat instructors meet you where you’re at. Always a great way to start the day!

Date of experience: January 2019
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

I've spent the last three months in Potrero & enrolled in a 10 class package for $80. I am a complete beginner, all the classes are suitable for beginners & advanced yogis. All the teachers are fantastic ladies, who made me feel comfortable & have helped me start to improve. It's such a good way to start the day, listening to the waves crashing on the beach & practicing yoga.
If I'm ever back in Costa Rica I'll be going to yoga here again for sure!

Date of experience: December 2018
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thank you for getting your practice going! I hope you are able to continue. It makes me so happy to hear that you felt comfortable here and that we were a part of your start to yoga.
Happy trails, I hope you will return to this area again someday.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Loved the yoga class right on the beach. It was so relaxing. Fantastic instructors who were very helpful with the class. Equipment was furnished for the class. Class was right on the Bahai Del Sol hotel property. Class is complimentary if you stay at the hotel.

Date of experience: March 2018
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you for joining us. We hope you had a wonderful stay in the Potrero area.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the Bahia so the yoga wad complimentary.
Did it two mornings at 8.30am both full classes but no issues.
The classes were superb.
Was fabulous to see the ocean and feel warmth while doing class.
Highly recommend.
I was on my own and did not feel at all intimadated or uncomgortable.
Wish could take those lovely teachers and location home.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I attended Colleen's morning Hatha class and was very impressed. Nothing compares to completing yoga on the ocean front with the sound of waves crashing on the shore. The location was breath taking and I was very thankful that the class was in a covered structure. Colleen formulated the perfect class encompassing balance, flexibility, power, and strength. She Incorporated new moves which I will definitely take home with me for my own practice. Wish I was staying longer to try out different classes. If you are staying in the area and are a Yogi this is a must stop for you! Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Stephanie M
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Thank you for coming to Sattva Yoga! Keep up your practice. :)