Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Review Highlights
Love this place

Best place for yoga around the area. The setting is beautiful and peaceful as you can hear the... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2019
JodiC1981
via mobile
Amazing class in front of the ocean- wonderful instructors

Took a couple classes here while on vacation nearby. The classes with a prime view of the ocean... read more

Reviewed May 1, 2019
Gillian B
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

All reviews bahia del sol ocean front these classes costa rica good vibes feel welcome potrero beach colleen practice yogi beginners teacher strength session incorporated inspiration balance
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2016

We did both morning and evening classes during our short stay at Bahia del Sol. Colleen did a great job, the classes were challenging enough for me (intermediate) amd easy to follow for a beginner (my husband). Highly recommend!

Date of experience: February 2016
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2016

Thank you for staying at the beautiful Bahia del Sol and for coming to practice yoga! I am happy I could accommodate both you and your husband. Please come back!

Reviewed February 12, 2016 via mobile

Colleen is an amazing yoga instructor. Very well trained and can manage beginners to very advanced practice. The setting at the Bahia is an amazing location to practice yoga. Colleens classes are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8:30. There are other classes as well. Highly recommend Sattva Yoga !

Date of experience: February 2016
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Thank you for coming to Sattva Yoga. I hope you will return again one day.

Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

Did 2 of Coleen's yoga classes during our stay at Bahia Del Sol hotel & loved it. Just the right level & made me feel fantastic for the day. Also purchased an awesome tank top I'm excited to wear back in Arkansas.

Date of experience: January 2016
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the practice! It was so nice to have your smiling face in the class and I hope you will return to the Bahia del Sol again!

Colleen

Reviewed December 18, 2015

Colleen is wonderful and a genuine lovely teacher, this will be my third year going back and the thing I look forward to the most is taking yoga on the beautiful beach in Playa Potrero. Last year my four daughters and I went and the had a wonderful breakfast at the resort. My hubby and I also attend. Get there EARLY Colleens classes fill up quickly and bring your own yoga mat. $10 US drop in or you can buy a pass if you are there longer!

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed November 14, 2015

I have been practicing yoga with Colleen for 4 years. Her sequences are intuitive and challenging; her guidance is supportive. After each practice with Colleen I emerge more balanced, open, and peaceful.

Colleen's energy, zest for living, and empathetic connection with the world around her underlies her yoga teachings and creates a dynamic and supportive space for our individual growth. Colleen's classes have facilitated deeper exploration within my yoga practice and furthered my journey along my path of synchronicities.

With gratitude,
k

Date of experience: November 2015
Colleen O, Owner at Sattva Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for showing up to practice on a regular basis. :)