Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Review Highlights
Love this place

Best place for yoga around the area. The setting is beautiful and peaceful as you can hear the... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2019
JodiC1981
via mobile
Amazing class in front of the ocean- wonderful instructors

Took a couple classes here while on vacation nearby. The classes with a prime view of the ocean... read more

Reviewed May 1, 2019

from $175.00
from $150.00
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews bahia del sol ocean front these classes costa rica good vibes feel welcome potrero beach colleen practice yogi beginners teacher strength session incorporated inspiration balance
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Starting yoga lessons for the first time can be daunting, but thanks to the skill, patience and obvious passion that Colleen has for her discipline, a delightful, comfortable, educational environment welcomed me. Set in a stunning ocean side location, my first yoga classes left me feeling warmly supported and uplifted. The energy co-created sparks a strongly positive spiritual experience, unexpected and greatly appreciated. Ending with a meaningful mind/body/spirit meditation caps a truly beautiful session. I happily recommend this experienced practitioner and her classes without reservation - blessings abound.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I love doing yoga with Colleen. Your body feels so good as she guides you through the poses. When you are finish, your body feels strong and your mind is calm. I carry that wonderful feeling throughout the day. I always look forward to her class and am so grateful to have her in my life.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Yoga should be how you start every day, weather your visiting us or live here . Come share the blessing of feeling alive under the natural palm and teak palapa watching the pacific waves as they roll onto the beach. You can hear the wave caress the sand as you feel the earth alive around you. You will energize your mind and body, If your lucky you can make the pm class and watch the sunset as well. Namaste.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My favorite location to practice with Colleen is the Bahia del Sol. A view of the ocean and the sound of the surf is a delight. She instructs the class so we move forward into each new pose with one flowing into another. Concise explanation of each move allows novice yogi's to easily practice with the more experienced. We are individuals as we practice, yet spiritually connect as a group. Regular participation will bring strength and agility to compliment other activities. It is an practice that is affordable and one of the reasons I have made this piece of paradise my home. I am forever grateful!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I only wish i didnt have to work and could attend more classes! Colleen is really easy to follow, gives clear instructions and gets to teach in a wonderful setting right on the ocean front. My job is diving in the Catalinas which we can see from the palapa, and the evening class you can watch sunset which is amazing. The fresh sea breeze and crashing waves all add to the perfect ambience for a yoga class. Colleen is safety conscious and asks the class about any problems they may have. Great relaxing classes.

Date of experience: July 2013