Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Review Highlights
Love this place

Best place for yoga around the area. The setting is beautiful and peaceful as you can hear the... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2019
JodiC1981
via mobile
Amazing class in front of the ocean- wonderful instructors

Took a couple classes here while on vacation nearby. The classes with a prime view of the ocean... read more

Reviewed May 1, 2019

from $175.00
from $150.00
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews bahia del sol ocean front these classes costa rica good vibes feel welcome potrero beach colleen practice yogi beginners teacher strength session incorporated inspiration balance
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My favorite location to practice with Colleen is the Bahia del Sol. A view of the ocean and the sound of the surf is a delight. She instructs the class so we move forward into each new pose with one flowing into another. Concise explanation of each move allows novice yogi's to easily practice with the more experienced. We are individuals as we practice, yet spiritually connect as a group. Regular participation will bring strength and agility to compliment other activities. It is an practice that is affordable and one of the reasons I have made this piece of paradise my home. I am forever grateful!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I only wish i didnt have to work and could attend more classes! Colleen is really easy to follow, gives clear instructions and gets to teach in a wonderful setting right on the ocean front. My job is diving in the Catalinas which we can see from the palapa, and the evening class you can watch sunset which is amazing. The fresh sea breeze and crashing waves all add to the perfect ambience for a yoga class. Colleen is safety conscious and asks the class about any problems they may have. Great relaxing classes.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Sattva Yoga is the highlight of my week. It's under a little palapa right next to Playa Potrero at the Bahia del Dol hotel on Daturday mornings. (She has other locations on different days-Mar Vista is an incredible view!) The class is both a workout and meditation. Not only do I feel stronger, I feel rejuvenated and peaceful. Colleen is a gifted instructor who makes all levels feel welcome and successful. There is nothing better than doing yoga with a skilled instructor under a palapa, with a light breeze and waves in the background.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Colleen is a great instructor. I'm a beginner and she makes me feel really included in the group even though most of them are advanced. Great location and awesome experience!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I am a snowbird and spend 5 months of each year in Potrero, Costa Rica. My first mission upon my arrival is to check out the yoga schedule at the Bahia with Colleen and arrange my time around that. Colleen's practices are the perfect way to start the day. She is patient and willing to accommodate all levels and ages of yogis. Colleen always has a smile and a big breath as she adjusts one 1/4 inch closer to perfection in a pose. It doesn't hurt that her practices take place in a palapa on a beautiful Costa Rican beach. Sound of waves, sea breezes and a spiritual yogi....what more could we want. Colleen's yoga practices are beneficial to mind, body and spirit and should not be missed. Try it....I'm sure you will love it.
After yoga...there is often a group trip to a great little restaurant (The Shack). Yogis hang out there and enjoy healthy breakfasts. A Potrero tradition!!

Date of experience: July 2013