“Great beach restaurant”

Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Playa Potrero
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Las brisas is a gem at the far end of the each of protrero. It was the first restaurant e ate t. The sea bass fish and chips were to die for. I had the Mahi Mahi. Fabulous. Great ocean view and a lot of fun. Even when the power net out they had back up lamps and generators to get your food cooked.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have been coming to this area for 3 years. We dsicovered this place 4 years ago and come back whenver we're
here. They have a dish called Dorado ( mahi mahi) KIMBERLY or corvina ( sea bass) KIMBERLY that I come back for each time. We went there last night and it wasn't on the menu specials. I asked our waiter about the dish and he smiled and said, yes it is still available. They do either fish in a white hearts of palm sauce. It is incredible and unlike any sauce I have ever had here or anywhere else. Although it is like a white cream,the sauce is very light and is absolutely delicious. It comes with some good crunchy fries and a small house salad for about $21. We have been to many good restaurants in Portrero, Flamingo , and Brasalito. To me, this dish is the "SHOW STOPPER". The restaurant is right on the beach and it is a nice place to have a relaxing but great dinner while the waves crash upon the shore. I highly recommend a visit here for something truly different.

1  Thank SICTRAVELERS
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a perfect beach restaurant with great margaritas and nachos as well as a delicious fish and chips!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Casual outdoor dining; the cerviche is not to be missed. Reasonable prices, great beach setting - make sure to go for a sunset.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I visit this place every time I go to Costa Rica, slightly off the beaten path, but a great representation of a local beachside restaurant...make sure to go to Wednesday night