“Good food, great margaritas right on the beach!”

Bar & Restaurant Las Brisas
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Playa Potrero
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a cute little spot right on the beach with wonderful margaritas. The service was just ok but the food was good.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stumbled upon Las Brisas while walking the beach in Potrero, and had a really great Arroz con Pollo (super basic, but still great).

From outside, you have a great view of the length or Playa Potrero in to Playa Flamingo.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Wednesday night is ladies night. FREE DRINKS FOR ALL LADIES do I need to say more great music to dance to. Later they build a bonfire on the beach. It is really fun Expats and Ticas come together for a really good time.

1  Thank Pilsenqueen
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I'm a pretty expieranced nacho eater. Everywhere I go I get nachos but I have to say these were the best nachos I have ever had in my life. So so so yummy!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Ok, we have not visited all of them, but we can judge from three of local restaurants. This one provides really decent service and testy and fresh sea food. Some dished from local cuisine also are available.
Prices are not really low but very acceptable, 5-10K colones per person (10-25 USD). Credit cards are accepted.

1  Thank In_Gadern