“A very comfortable cottage to suit all ages...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Fay993
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“A very comfortable cottage to suit all ages within easy access of good walks and popular places to visit.”
Reviewed May 26, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

I arranged a suprise weekend away at Orchard View for my husbands 60th Birthday with our children and our grandson. All of the rooms are very spacious and comfortable, with good parking . Our 17 month old grandson slept very well at the cottage and he really loved the Wendy House in the back garden. The owner was very helpful, giving me information about Orchard View, Parwich and also nearby surrounding areas. We visited the local Church and the Pub which serves food and has a shop within walking distance of Orchard View. There is a childrens playground opposite the pub.The people we met at Parwich were very friendly. A very successful 60th Birthday weekend. Everyone including Flo the dog thoroughly enjoyed their stay at Orchard View. Perfect!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the cottage.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
evesham
Reviewed May 2, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Hampshire...
Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Perfect family break in stunning surroundings”
Reviewed December 13, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

We stayed here after finding the cottage on Sykes Cottages. My main criteria was somewhere peaceful, dog friendly, baby friendly...and most of all, local to a good pub!

The village is hidden in Derbyshire..and driving through you get the feeling that you are isolated from the world. We found the cottage, and dived inside to escape the rain. Xmas decorations were up, and cake was waiting for us. The wood fire was stocked ready to light (a lovely touch), and it felt like home from home straight away.

All the bedrooms are lovely, my parents had the master room which was beautiful with exposed beams and fireplace. We had the 4 poster room, which gave plenty of room for our travel cot. The family & single rooms were also very comfortable and pretty.

Off we trundled to the pub to await the rest of our party. A proper old local boozer, with friendly folk and a roaring fire. The atmosphere was highlighted by chaps from another village bursting into the pub to entertain us with a "panto" about George and the Dragon, and the beer guzzling horse. At least I think thats what it was....blame Mr. j. Daniels....

Phyliss the owner of the cottage called into the pub to greet us..a lovely touch, and I doubt there is anything that would be too much trouble for her to make your stay pleasurable.

Dog walks a plenty, muddy boots a necessity. All in all..a wonderful memorable cottage for my Dads 60th birthday surprise get together.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fireplaces & vicinity to the local pub
Liked least: The awkward lock on the back door....may have been user error...
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nottingham and Stockport
Reviewed October 22, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Stockport
Reviewed August 18, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Liked best: Great size for family with 3 children
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Reviewed December 17, 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Size & Cosiness!
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
England
Reviewed December 2, 2009 for a stay in June 2007

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$116
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing