“Loved my stay here! Fantastic service.”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steph_Cha...
Hong Kong, China
“Loved my stay here! Fantastic service.”
Reviewed April 10, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I was in Phuket for work with a business partner and we were glad to stay at Villa Hale Malia. Just to disclose I do run a luxury villa booking portal called The Luxe Nomad so I do stay at many of our partner properties - but rare do I post a review.

The service here is fantastic. Three of us had dinner on the balcony facing the ocean and the butler was so on the ball that they would switch the sharing plates around without us having to ask - that's great service - when your butler is two steps ahead of you!

Overall fantastic view of the ocean and loved the location of being between Patong and Kamala.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 10, 2016
Great to host you, Stephanie. Appreciate your kind words. John Chadwick, Samsara Estate General Manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing